No announcement yet.

The official conspiracy thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    How does one prestige bullet wound 2 people 7 times sit zagging left and right at a 17 degree angle.

Why didn't Oswalds prints show up on the rifle after his death? FFS the mortician had to remove ink from Oswalds hands

Look it up sonny, The Men Who Killed Kennedy. Full of eye witnesses and morticians; "they lying doe". LOL ok

Edit: lol @ 'guy in the front seat' yeah I can tell you researched the Kennedy assassination
    I never said id done ANY research. Just that id watched a doc.

How can you applaud takingaim's post about having a serious discussion about conspiracy theories when you instantly react to my post like a ****ing child?

Plus, isnt "they lying doe" your whole thing when it comes to the 'official report'?
    But you've done your research, coz you watched a documentary? Ok.

Anyway, this is all they said....

Magic bullet theory with JFK and Connally say directly behind one another.

Single bullet theory with modern analysis showing the true positions of JFK and Connally in the modified car.

A Discovery Channel television special, Unsolved History: JFK — Beyond the Magic Bullet, attempted to replicate as well as possible the conditions of that day. The participants set up blocks of ballistics gel with a substance similar to human bone inside. These studies showed that it was possible to produce largely undeformed bullets, if they were slowed by a passage through a tissue-like substance before striking bone.

Next, two mannequin figures made of ballistic anatomical substances (animal skin, gelatin, and interior bone-like cast) were set up in the exact relative position of JFK and Connally. A marksman fired the same rifle model found in the Book Depository from a distance equal to that of the sixth floor of the Book Depository building, using a round from the same batch of Western Cartridge Company 6.5x52 mm ammunition purchased with the surplus Carcano weapon in early 1963. The path of their single bullet (followed by high speed photography) duplicated, almost exactly, the wounds suffered by the victims that day, the only difference being that the bullet did not quite have enough energy to penetrate the "thigh" substance in front of the Connally figure, because it struck an extra bone in the "rib" model (i.e., it fractured 2 ribs in the model vs. one rib in Connally). It was also slightly more deformed than CE 399, possibly for the same reason. However, this bullet came close to duplicating all wounds in both men with a single shot, with the bullet having little deformation.[77]
    Watch from 7.30.

In 1993 a computer animator named Dale Myers embarked on a 10-year project[78] to completely render the events of November 22 in 3D computer animation. His results were shown as part of ABC's documentary The Kennedy Assassination: Beyond Conspiracy in 2003, and won an Emmy award.

To render his animation, Myers took photographs, home footage, blueprints and plans, and attempted to use them to create an accurate computer reenactment of the assassination. His work was assessed by Z-Axis who have been involved in producing computer generated animations of events, processes and concepts for major litigations in the United States and Europe.

Their assessment concluded that Myers' animation allowed the assassination sequence to be viewed "from any point of view with absolute geometric integrity" and that they "believe that the thoroughness and detail incorporated into his work is well beyond that required to present a fair and accurate depiction."[79]

Myers' animation found that the bullet wounds were consistent with JFK's and Governor Connally's positions at the time of shooting, and that by following the bullet's trajectory backwards it could be found to have originated from a narrow cone including only a few windows of the sixth floor of the School Book Depository, one of which was the sniper's nest of boxes from which the rifle barrel had been seen protruding by witnesses.
    And to be honest half of the time anyone 'argues' over these theories, they don't have an open mind or ignore claims from eye witnesses. Oh well...

All these conspiracy theories seem complicated as hell. And i dont have time to investigate everything. It seems most people into conspiracy theories also cant actually be arsed looking at all the arguments on both sides. Only quote mining stuff that backs up their beliefs.

I just wanted to show what i watched, and the one little argument ive read about.

Comment

Why didn't Oswalds prints show up on the rifle after his death?
      Maybe he wiped the rifle.

Have you looked for an answer to this question?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Some conspiracy theories,that fascinate me

JFK killing
        Rfk killing
        Rothschild banking empire, especially the early history
        9-11/patriot act/Osama CIA/homeland security/recording-storing all data info
        Federal reserve

I'm not really into the reptile rulers, fake moon landing, etc
        Said as though it's a halfway credible theory
        Last edited by rorymac; 06-26-2014, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          I never said id done ANY research. Just that id watched a doc.

How can you applaud takingaim's post about having a serious discussion about conspiracy theories when you instantly react to my post like a ****ing child?

Plus, isnt "they lying doe" your whole thing when it comes to the 'official report'?
          But you've done your research, coz you watched a documentary? Ok.

Anyway, this is all they said....

Magic bullet theory with JFK and Connally say directly behind one another.

Single bullet theory with modern analysis showing the true positions of JFK and Connally in the modified car.

Watch from 7.30.

All these conspiracy theories seem complicated as hell. And i dont have time to investigate everything. It seems most people into conspiracy theories also cant actually be arsed looking at all the arguments on both sides. Only quote mining stuff that backs up their beliefs.

I just wanted to show what i watched, and the one little argument ive read about.
          The magic bullet has been explained to Queercules before. The fact that he hasn't learned anything and goes on suggesting that as a telling evidence of illicit circumstances tells us, that he is not really seeking knowledge, but just a platform to utter some lunacy.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            The magic bullet has been explained to Queercules before. The fact that he hasn't learned anything and goes on suggesting that as a telling evidence of illicit circumstances tells us, that he is not really seeking knowledge, but just a platform to utter some lunacy.
            Modern techniques of drawing a graphic purporting that the bullet traveled in a straight line.

That's all I see there.

I, for one, also do not believe in magic bullets.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Hatred View Post
              It makes perfect sense. The CIA has been known to work with major drug cartels for decades, using the profits to fund its clandestine actions and thereby keeping its activities hidden from Congress and the American people. Considering the primary purpose of the CIA is to protect American corporate and financial interests around the world.
              If you're a conspiracy fantasist then this is the fantasy you choose to believe. It fits your narrative as the government being cartoon nazi monsters.

Governments have long benefited from such activities. The British monarchy is no exception, they earn a vast fortune from selling opium to the Chinese, even engaging in warfare to protect their lucrative trade in drugs.
              This is a non-sequitur and also was not directed by the Monarchy. Americans have a very shallow understanding of the British Monarchy and still regard the position as like being a king from Game of Thrones where they are the boss of everyone in the country.

Britain has had a parliament since the Act of Union with Scotland in 1707 and England was ruled by the House of Commons since 1341. The Parliament of England was formed in 1066 (that's 710 years before the American Revolutionary War) as advisers to the Crown and by 1215 drastically reduced the power of the Monarch with the signing of the Magna Carta. By the deposition and execution of Charles I in 1649 the two houses of Parliament in England and later Great Britain had entirely superseded the Monarch as the executive power.

I know you yanks like to pretend you invented Democracy but most of the history you learn in American schools is almost as stupidly inaccurate as the pseudohistory you adopt as a conspiracy fantasist.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Rockin' is a fictional character.

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              There should really be an entire thread where people can have serious discussions about conspiracy theories. It would be nice to see/have a serious discussion without certain people just mocking everyone who questions the official narrative.
              So you want a circle jerk where a bunch of adolescents can agree with each other that they are MUCH cleverer than the sheeple?

Comment

If the evidence pertaining to these theories were as sound as you people like to make out, it would be known as "the truth" rather than "conspiracy theory".

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  So you want a circle jerk where a bunch of adolescents can agree with each other that they are MUCH cleverer than the sheeple?
                  No. I said there should be one conspiracy theory thread where people can have serious discussions. Your reading comprehension skills are atrocious, as is your ability to be original (I knew when seeing you'd responded in this thread, it would be some unoriginal smart-arse comment - I was right).

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    No. I said there should be one conspiracy theory thread where people can have serious discussions. Your reading comprehension skills are atrocious, as is your ability to be original (I knew when seeing you'd responded in this thread, it would be some unoriginal smart-arse comment - I was right).
                    Does "originality" constitute competing for the wackiest theory about JFK's death?

Comment

Jimmy Saville was a Peadophile Doctor Who and his Caravan was a Tardis.

Comment

Working...
                      X