Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I May Go To 147 By Year's End, I Want Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone mentioning Mikey should fight Loma next, Loma isn't fighting no Mikey next, Arum already has plans for Loma to fight the Beltran/Pedraza winner next. Should Mikey sit on the shelf for half a year and wait to see if Loma will fight him after Loma's own fight. keep in mind Loma is coming off an injury and don't know when he'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Mikey needs to fuk off with this. Fight loma. Spence fight isn’t interesting at all
      You got a point. Garcia against Spence is probably not PPV. Garcia against Lomo is most likely PPV.

Comment

It's always one thing or another... somehow Mikey is not in a rush to chase Loma. Loma has a way of getting Arum to do what he wants. If Mikey was serious about fighting Loma, there would be a way.

Having said that, I think Spence KOs Mikey. Mikey moving up to fight Spence is like Brook going up to fight Golovkin. Too bad Loma won't pull Amir Khan and won't move up to get KOd as well .

Comment

About wanting Spence. Bull****. They all say that, but never reach out to make the fight happen.

Comment

Mikey might be the best boxer in the world it could happen

Mikey wants challenges and wants the best in boxing. But start at 135 and beat Lomo then go after Spence and Crawford and even Paq at 140lbs. Mikey has a great trainer to his advantage and many skills and HEART. Could Mikey be the best in Boxing. Sure he can make it happen but only in the ring. Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              Not interesting? How?
              The most interesting aspects of Garcia fighting Spence are: How long does the fight go and How bad is Mickey hurt.

Comment

Will spence take it?

Comment

I swear i just read Mikeys' name as "Mickey" anymore because so many idiots on here spell it wrong.

Comment

Mikey "should" beat Easter but I have a sneaky suspicion that Easter might shock us and whoop Mikey's @$$ before he gets to Spence 🤔... And if Mikey is victorious I wonder will it really helping fight between him and Spence or is this just a stunt 🤔... More power to him if he pulls this off!!

Comment

If Spence was like..20 pounds smaller this would be a great fight I’d favor Mikey in. But he’s not.

Spence will literally just walk him down with zero head movement and throw body shots while laughing then knock him into Narnia if he survives long enough to take one to the chin.

Spence by literal destruction. Career altering.

Just give him Spence. Spence haters will love Spence fighting a 35 pounder AND Mikey gets what he wants AAAND Lomachenko lovers get to avoid a potential Mikey fight and loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X