Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My old stomping grounds are still clogged with fools!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Similar to you! Grew up drinking the powdered milk that you add water to, then went on to get M.S. Electrical Engineering.
    Nuff said. You my heart homie. I'll demand excellence of you...
    We will tackle real life and death problems.... You perfect and ready to roll.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      **** that I hate the humidity too Z.
      I loves laying pipe, deep drilling, puzzy farts, steel pipe steady drillijg.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        **** that I hate the humidity too Z.
        If I could put a target on Allah Humid, I'd light him up with a mini gun. If I had The Koranic bs needed o end thi conflict... I would.. And I'd take his foolish family too, Allah Akbar, I'm a blessed retareded American....
        Last edited by Zaroku; 07-19-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          http://www.ktvu.com/news/sjpd-office...police-slaying

I used to live in this ghetto apartment 595 Avalani ave, apt number two.

What I personally, me, Z encountered, in brief, was a few bodies in the streets, less than 7 that I seen personally, a gang of wounded **** heads, within a tiny 700 by 500 yard piece of land that my stupid parents rented on. It's all good. I, me, blasted on a few fools with my 10/22 ruger, and othe ****ed up ****.

I attempted to kill a guy who threw a child from a second story apt... I was 13/14 couldn't think to grab a big knife.... I was stupid...

But, I got known for putting in work... I definitely put it in. Then, my dumb azz parents moved us into a worse neighborhood, Palmas, ESSJ, 1574 Karl street. It was popo piping off, crackalacking, and I loved it...

Those were good times...

Now, lil bush azz wanna be mo ****ers wanna crate fake azz rap music, and snap chat **** they never ****ing lived.

I'm calling out all y'all fake azz mo ****ers... Face book gangsters, Twitter Lil Phaggots. Where your father's be...

Lil ****ing **** heads.
          You don't talk like that at engineering school you fake azz phaggot dong

Comment

You ever listen to Beer Run Bobby?

Comment

Working...
            X