Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. 21 pages on this BS. Is it really that interesting?

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Can you read?
      So you havent seen the contract then.

Comment

• Stop lying.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Stay off my dick punk!
          So you are for the gay pride to each it's own rainbow warrior. Keep your gay ways to yourself insecure imbecile. So fucin stupid i give you a comment and you want to show your gayness. Go away Connello protection ***gg.

Comment

• At this stage the only one's ******ed enough to believe you are people from the UK...

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              So you are for the gay pride to each it's own rainbow warrior. Keep your gay ways to yourself insecure imbecile. So fucin stupid i give you a comment and you want to show your gayness. Go away Connello protection ***gg.
              Ask your wife if I'm gay you piece of shet! She wanted to know what a real man felt like so she came to me!
              She said you sucked dick alot better than her.... 🤣
              You fuccing F A G G!

Comment

• Lol this guy is so dishonest. He's making himself look bad at this point, not Joshua anymore. This is all on Hearn as a promoter. Turning down $50 mill for his fighter.

Comment

• I'm so tired. It's been months now. I just want them to either announce the fight or just put us all out of our misery already, though there are certain people on here that I could name that would celebrate if the fight didn't go ahead.

Comment

• Incredibly boring yet I find myself still reading this

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Lol this guy is so dishonest. He's making himself look bad at this point, not Joshua anymore. This is all on Hearn as a promoter. Turning down $50 mill for his fighter.
                      He didn't turn down $50m. AJ did.

Because AJ believes he can earn even more for his US debut and in the mean time still get $30m+ for fighting at home.

How is Hearn making himself look bad? Deontay publically accepted. He has the contract. And he goes on YouTube and talks **** for 1hr 20mins about stuff that don't even matter anymore.

He has a contract to sign and if he doesn't do it this week then he is ducking. Nobody can argue that. There is no 5 fight deal with DAZN. No stipulations that he didn't already agree to. No complications as Hearn claims Finkel is satisfied his questions were answered.

Comment

Working...
                      X