Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-17-2018, 09:16 PM #21
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 5947 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 627,240,241,694,881,742,848.00
Total Points: 716,543,848,883,049,857,024.00
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunSpace View Post
Who said anything about Cleveland? I'm saying Lebron needs to join the Celtics, if he hopes to win.

He can get anybody he wants, but he needs Uncle Drew.
I said Cleveland you asswipe.

I'm not a bronsexual. I'm a cavs fan, so how about you worry about your own squad, and if you are a celtics fan, root for them to poach LeBron. However, the Celtics are probably going to trade Irving because he has not committed to signing an extension with them
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:26 PM #22
Banned

Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
SunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,225,630.53
May You Have Many of These - Enayze A very aware individual - siablo14 Be well, my dude - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build That Wall View Post
I said Cleveland you asswipe.

I'm not a bronsexual. I'm a cavs fan, so how about you worry about your own squad, and if you are a celtics fan, root for them to poach LeBron. However, the Celtics are probably going to trade Irving because he has not committed to signing an extension with them
Don't disrespect Uncle Drew! You youngin's are always with the hippity hop and fadeaways. How many times has he said it? HOW MANY TIMES?!

Don't Reach.

Lebron needs Kyrie, and that's why he'll apologize privately and then join the Celtics, if he wants to win, of course.
SunSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:40 PM #23
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 5947 Post(s)
Build That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond reputeBuild That Wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 627,240,241,694,881,742,848.00
Total Points: 716,543,848,883,049,857,024.00
Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair 
Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. 
Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya 
terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. when you said argument, lol, he gave horrble arguments, lol, most of his post were based on him being pissed off at the the post that i posted, lol, im not gonna sit there and post facts to somebody aint got sense of argument, if he gets angry, no ne - Tha_Greatest Thanks for the great posts - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Don't disrespect Uncle Drew! You youngin's are always with the hippity hop and fadeaways. How many times has he said it? HOW MANY TIMES?!

Don't Reach.

Lebron needs Kyrie, and that's why he'll apologize privately and then join the Celtics, if he wants to win, of course.
There are other stars not named Cryrie
Build That Wall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 09:42 PM #24
Banned

SunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond repute
May You Have Many of These - Enayze A very aware individual - siablo14 Be well, my dude - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
No other superstar is unguardable like Uncle Drew;

He's a real baller
Old 06-18-2018, 09:09 AM #25
Banned

Quote:
You young bloods with your red k's and hippity hop fadeaways. What you fail to understand is that this game always has and always will be about buckets

Uncle Drew's a real baller
Old 06-18-2018, 09:12 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1291 Post(s)
RomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,100,000,378,864.88
war roman reigns - Mike D lebron winning 7 is based on faith based on a wwe viewers superfaith on lebron , faith is not fact, faith is garbage compared to facts - Tha_Greatest 4 losses , fact - Tha_Greatest Hi Pedo! - Rudyo The mods love pedophiles - Rudyo 
This poster is sexually attracted to CHILDREN - Rudyo Still a Pedo guys! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo I'm the Big Dawg of the kid table! - Rudyo 

Quote:
You young bloods with your red k's and hippity hop fadeaways. What you fail to understand is that this game always has and always will be about buckets

Uncle Drew's a real baller
What happened to your fight with GGGGolovkin?? You guys needs to settle your beef inside the ring.
RomanReigns is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:27 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1491 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,140,000.25

Quote:
I don't think he's going West.

He's either staying in cleveland or going to philly. Remember how there was a report about his son being enrolled in an LA School, There was a report yesterday that he was checking out schools in Houston.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

It contradicts the LA Reports. All this is is speculation. NBA Offseason is rumors galore.

But, There is an article about the spurs not trading him to a place where a contender could be formed in the western conference.

And now this David Aldridge tweet should put an end to the Kawhi to LA aspirations.

[IMG] [/IMG]

Finally it looks like Paul George is going to Re-Up in OKC

Thats surprising cause I dont know how anyone could look at OKC's season as anything but a complete disaster.
AllBoxingAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:34 AM #28
westernchamp

Quoted: 8626 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,100,004,134,912.00
Thnx for the green buddy ;) - Boxing Goat 

still wont beat golden state.
WesternChamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 09:50 AM #29
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanReigns View Post
What happened to your fight with GGGGolovkin?? You guys needs to settle your beef inside the ring.
Lol we are cool now. I'll admit that wasn't one of my finer moments, accepting a sparring match, but I was and still am going through instability in my life. Plus, sooner or later, the way the forum is affects everyone, since we're not always in a good mood. We did a good job promoting it, though!

Share This With Friends

Tags
george, kawhi, lakers, lebron, leonard?, paul

User Tag List