Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Kingdom Khan is back. Where you are spencey? Hiding in USA ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence knocks him out brutally. Lo Greco is a bum. Wtf you guys.

Comment

Going to take more than beating Phil Lo Greco to get back in the mix at 147 but if he is serious then he knows how to get that fight done but Khan is not STUPID he will likely stay in the UK and whip on more Phil Lo Greco type of fighters to build his Profile back up before jumping in with a World Champion or Kell Brook

Bradley Skeete next would be a good fight for him as he works his way back

Comment

Spence is more than willing to travel to the UK to give their boys a sound thrashing.

He's already proven that. Make it happen.

Comment

i want to see khan v eroll spence jr,
          i think khan could outbox him to win a decision

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Spence is more than willing to travel to the UK to give their boys a sound thrashing.

He's already proven that. Make it happen.
            You guys don’t step up

You all back out

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Khan can very well beat Spence.

Spence has a leaky defense and Greco caught him with a couple of shots, go watch the fight.

I would fancy him to beat Thurman as well
              Thurman I could kind of see, since he has power but he likes to sit back and box if he doesn't catch Khan big Khan has a shot. However Khan is not that tricky he is really straight forward so a boxer like Thurman can easily set him up. Could be interesting though on the right night especially with Thurmans injuries and inactivity if Khan stays active and sharp.

Spence no way, Khan will hit him no doubt and may look alright for a few rounds but I don't think Khan packs the fire power to really deter Spence and once Spence is on him it is curtains for Khan because Spence will just grind him down

Comment

Spence is a good fighter, but very easy to hit

Khan is very accurate and has enough pop to hurt him

Comment

He should just stay in uk and fight there

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    Christ.. the last thing I want is khan in with spence. Just get brook v khan over with FFS...
                    The script doesn't read for either Khon or Broke to face anyone other than another easy victim for their next fights, to set up the fight with each other before both retire.

Come on, I know you all know this!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Thurman I could kind of see, since he has power but he likes to sit back and box if he doesn't catch Khan big Khan has a shot. However Khan is not that tricky he is really straight forward so a boxer like Thurman can easily set him up. Could be interesting though on the right night especially with Thurmans injuries and inactivity if Khan stays active and sharp.

Spence no way, Khan will hit him no doubt and may look alright for a few rounds but I don't think Khan packs the fire power to really deter Spence and once Spence is on him it is curtains for Khan because Spence will just grind him down
                      Thurman has no inside game, his hands are always too low, he is very easy to hit. Also i believe Khan has a size and reach advantage. Also like you say his inactivity and shoulder issues could play a major factor

A sharp shooter like Khan has the skills and style to take him out.

Its a 50/50 fight for me

I would pick Spence to beat Khan, i say its 70/30 in favor of Spence, but a good fight nevertheless

Comment

Working...
                      X