No announcement yet.

Joshua ~vs~ Pedvetkin To Be Confirmed by Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    So your just saying it was just two guys throwing bombs, no technique, no intelligence. How can that exactly be proven? How does that even justify him getting hurt by dillian whyte who lost to chisora? You talk about me and my agenda but you do the same thing.

The Parker fight was absolutely horrible and in no way a barometer. Like i said Parker isn't very good.

The wlad fight? When the ref let him clinch 100+ times and pretty much do what he wanted regardless of the rules. If Hearn buys off a ref then I might be concerned.

Now you're trying to act like getting caught by whyte isn't the same to povetkin because he's taller? Lol ok then
    Lol povetkin almost got ktfo by price

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      Lol povetkin almost got ktfo by price
      Right......

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post

If dillian ****ing whyte can land that lead left hook and hurt him then I'm positive povetkin can.

If you don't, i can't help you
        when joshua stamps on povetkin and crushes him inside 6 rounds what's your excuse going to be this time ....tell me gumbo

Comment

Its not a surprise since wilder has ducked Joshua by refusing to negotiate

At least Joshua can beat the person wilder ducked

Comment

what are they meant to do if wilders not negotiating?theres a good chance povetkin would spark out bum squad anyway.

Comment

So its all back to normal then? Joshua fights pedvetkin, one of the toughest men in the division while bumsquad fights easy meat brazil. A useless yank pudding who joshua destroyed without even getting out of 2nd gear.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                Can you show me a point in the Martin fight.
                Breazeale fight
                Molina fight
                Klitschko fight
                Takam fight
                Parker fight

Where a lead left found its way in. .
                Actually il take any punch other than the Klitschko right tbh..

It's fairly obvious that the Whyte fight was a scrap..nothing more nothing less.. no technical ability there. You literally just watched him face a come forward power puncher who loves the left..and dominate him with a jab and distance control in Joseph Parker, yet you tab the guy who got saved against David price for the win... Top. ****ing. Keks.
                I can ......

In the Parker fight in round 3 After a head butt . Parker landed a huge hook and ........... it did nothing .

Klitchko also did land left hooks on him ,not his best ones but ppl will ignore that too . They PRETEND to think Joshua was only hit once in that fight . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

Thoughts on this matchup?

I'm done arguing AJ/Wilder. The marinating continues.

It would be a good idea to have Wilder ~vs~ Whyte/Breazeale on this undercard.
                  Wilder should fight on undercard if he cares about fighting Joshua but he won't because he won't travel to UK for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    The last part no way Wilder should stay away because him doing that makes him seem smaller, Wilder should just do his own thing and his name will get called the same time regardless.

Was obvious this was going to happen though, decent fight so cant be mad and Wilder gets a free hand to do whatever since there are nothing but scraps out there for him.
                    Another moronic Wilder's advisor. No wonder Wilder is a nobody if he's as stupid as his fans

Comment

Wilder waiting until Joshua has to sign to fight Povetkin then will chirp up.

Comment

Working...
                      X