Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone who calls Kovalev vs Ward a robbery is RACIST.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Yea I said it

It's either that or they are delusional and should actually learn what a robbery is
    It was a gift decision for Ward...

Comment

Yea I said it

It's either that or they are delusional and should actually learn what a robbery is
      Anyone who thought Ward won the first fight likes to suck Ronald McDonald's penis.

Comment

How is it racist to think that Kovalev was robbed in the 1st fight? You went from a troll, to an sjw. That's low, even for you.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          There was a survey of expert/media scores and 73% believe Kovalev was the victor

The undercard had a pretty clear fixed decision in favor of ward's promoter (perez vs hooker)

I don't know what your specific definition of "robbery" might be but ward did not win that fight & the pathetic way the 2nd fight ended didn't exactly help his case

Nothing new for those pesky racists to be the bearers of truth
          there was a new survey that came out that found that 73 percent of people are racist! coincidence???

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            That guy doesn’t know what he’s watching he thought zab knocked Floyd down with that low blow lol his opinion might be the least valued here
            You changing quotes now? LOL....man you guys can't win huh....LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Guess we saw a completely different fight then...i saw Kovalev controlling the fight with the jab and setting ward up with some great shots and at times even out thinking him. I dont like to call fights Robberies but i do believe all the judges GAVE Ward that 10th round when he didnt really win it. But hey thats just my opinion
              Controlling Andre with the jab?!? That sounds like the lil g fans after Nelo tagged him up talking about the "jab" that jim lampley was talking about from the very beginning of the fight that were NOT landing....lol....after the knock down Andre got up & bullied kovalev to the body the rest of the fight. kovalev looked confused, hesitant and doing a lot of holding when Andre was digging that gut.

Comment

Yea I said it

Anyone who relies on racism accusations to win debates is more than likely a racist.

Comment

Working...
                X