Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about planet X Y or z...IF and (WHEN) a planet of life is discovered ( I thin it has been) it will matter little.bc NASA is controlled by OUR government who superceeds what they can put on the air......that's OUR free world for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      I don't know about planet X Y or z...IF and (WHEN) a planet of life is discovered ( I thin it has been) it will matter little.bc NASA is controlled by OUR government who superceeds what they can put on the air......that's OUR free world for you.
      Didn't NASA announce they found around 8 earth like planets with a high probability of life a few months back

Exo-planets I think

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Didn't NASA announce they found around 8 earth like planets with a high probability of life a few months back

Exo-planets I think
        Possibly , i highly doubt tge U.S government will be waving its hand saying we found life . I suspect we already found it .

Watching the documentary on the Moon landing conspiracy one has to think it through . I actually met a NASA engineer not long ago he was about 80 something ,he saved Armstrongs life when the shuttles coordinates were off and he had to direct the astronauts from the control room when technology was limited ...hes very famous Loyd something ,he lived in my community ,hes probably passed?

He told me some interesting things , thats if you believe the moon mission was real ,im border line now with all the info out there . Theres a movie on it too ."Operation Avalanch"

Comment

• I feel pretty suspicious about the McCanns. I mean they were VERYYY quick to hire a PR person, and in a very public trial, media and public portrayal can sway a jury. Why else would a grieving family hire PR?

Plus the transcript of Kate McCanns interview was very odd too. Both unusual things to do right after your child has been abducted and possibly murdered.

Comment

Working...
          X