No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia to DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Maybe I'm dreaming this, but wasn't there some thing where Ramirez said he would train with Robert if Robert agreed to be in his corner if he fought Mikey and Robert agreed to it. Maybe I'm mixing it up with something else, but I could've sworn I remember seeing a featurette or something where they talked about that
    The agreement they have is that if both fight on the same day, Robert will be in Ramirez corner.

You really think Robert is going to be in the opposite corner of his brother in a fight? That's obviously never happening.

Comment

Sounds to me that mikey has sussed out he is just being used as a pawn at the PBC to be used to highlight other PBC fighters. What the hell was that Spence fight about? He was never beating Spence but it got Spence name up in lights and on a ****ty PPV.

Garcia needs to get the hell out of there before his career dies a death.

Comment

Maybe I'm dreaming this, but wasn't there some thing where Ramirez said he would train with Robert if Robert agreed to be in his corner if he fought Mikey and Robert agreed to it. Maybe I'm mixing it up with something else, but I could've sworn I remember seeing a featurette or something where they talked about that
        No way in hell

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Sounds to me that mikey has sussed out he is just being used as a pawn at the PBC to be used to highlight other PBC fighters. What the hell was that Spence fight about? He was never beating Spence but it got Spence name up in lights and on a ****ty PPV.

Garcia needs to get the hell out of there before his career dies a death.
          Which PBC fighters did they used him to highlight?

Comment

Mikey will go to whoever is going to get him paid. He took the Spence fight because they waived a lot of money in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Which PBC fighters did they used him to highlight?
              I just said Spence, then they will want to do it with Danny Garcia then god knows what. He wasnt ever beating Spence, he is not a Welterweight. But they threw a load of money at him to be a sacrifice for Spence and they want to do the same with Danny G and then what? They certainly aint enhancing Mikeys legacy here they are sacrificing him to promote other PBC fighters and Mikey can see this. They using him and he can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                The agreement they have is that if both fight on the same day, Robert will be in Ramirez corner.

You really think Robert is going to be in the opposite corner of his brother in a fight? That's obviously never happening.
                Ah OK, that makes more sense Definitely mis-remembered that one then lol

Comment

Mikey has options, he always been a Free Agent working on a fight to fight bases with the highest bidder. Haymon pays him great money with ZERO Attachments, HOWEVER if he can get DAZN to give him a CRAZY GGG type of deal then I think fans should 100% Support him to take it. I don't own equity in DAZN, PBC or Top Rank so why do I give a **** where Mikey Fights I will tune in when he fights regardless if it is DAZN, PBC, Top Rank or UFC Fight Pass

I hope Mikey gets whatever it is he is looking for! I think The Garcia's can build a GREAT Promotion, a lot of great boxing Minds in that Family so maybe that is something he is looking for in a deal in which like GGG he can do his own thing and for it not to be him spending his own money to do it

Look 147 with PBC is TOUGH and they're all BIG so I don't see where he goes from here. This is not the right ERA for smaller guys to move up to 147 PBC has nothing at 140 currently besides a very young Mario Barrios so maybe DAZN is not a bad thing IF and this is a BIG IF, Maurice Hooker beats Jose Ramirez. If that happens then absolutely he should consider that move. Also would have the winner of the WBSS as a Option with DAZN!
                  Last edited by sicko; 07-19-2019, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    I just said Spence, then they will want to do it with Danny Garcia then god knows what. He wasnt ever beating Spence, he is not a Welterweight. But they threw a load of money at him to be a sacrifice for Spence and they want to do the same with Danny G and then what? They certainly aint enhancing Mikeys legacy here they are sacrificing him to promote other PBC fighters and Mikey can see this. They using him and he can see it.
                    Mikey is the one who wanted the Spence fight. He's the one who made the fight happen. How was he used when it was his fight? The one he personally picked. Garcia was and still is a free agent. He could've fought Lomachenko on Top Rank if he wanted to. PBC didn't used him. This is what Mikey choose for himself.

Comment

Ah OK, that makes more sense Definitely mis-remembered that one then lol
                      No worries.

But you have a savage mindset for even thinking Robert would corner against his brother LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X