Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn and Andrade should call out Jermall Charlo for Unification! Great fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn and Andrade should call out Jermall Charlo for Unification! Great fight!

And on DAZN!

Canelo can scoop up the belts by fighting the winner

There you go. These two should definitely fight. Think it's a great matchup.

Comment

Keep deflecting you b1tches.

Comment

Andrade is a moron.... talented but a more

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          And on DAZN!

Canelo can scoop up the belts by fighting the winner
          They should have fought each other long ago. Neither of them have ever fought a legit top 10 middleweight and all they do is brag how everyone is afraid of them. Callouts are BS. Fights aren't made that way. Fights are made by phone calls and negotiations and contracts sent and reviewed and signed.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Keep deflecting you b1tches.
            Lol. LDBC shills on this site say Andrade ducked Jermall Charlo. How does Jermall say, “this is the Demetrius Andrade guy you’re talking about?”

How does Jermall not know who Andrade is? Lol

When the Crylo’s shat on their pants.

Comment

By the way both Jermall and Andrade are fighting the best middleweights they have fought yet and either or both of them could lose their titles tomorrow. Does Canelo really want to fight Jermall? He could have fought him when they were both at 154 and he could have fought him instead of lousy Fielding. Jermall is the same age as Canelo and he punches very hard. Andrade may not want to fight Jermall either. I think Jermall is the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                Lol. LDBC shills on this site say Andrade ducked Jermall Charlo. How does Jermall say, “this is the Demetrius Andrade guy you’re talking about?”

How does Jermall not know who Andrade is? Lol

When the Crylo’s shat on their pants.

You keep bragging Andrade up. Here is what he has done at 160. He beat Fox who boxrec ranks 88th in the world. Then he won the vacant WBO middleweight title by beating an unknown 34 year old Aress me. impfrican ranked 23rd by boxrec. Then he defended his title against Akavov ranked 45th by boxrec. I guess that must impress you but it doesn't impress me. Finally tomorrow he fights his first opponent actually ranked 10th by boxrec. If he beats him convincingly I'll be impressed then.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  By the way both Jermall and Andrade are fighting the best middleweights they have fought yet and either or both of them could lose their titles tomorrow. Does Canelo really want to fight Jermall? He could have fought him when they were both at 154 and he could have fought him instead of lousy Fielding. Jermall is the same age as Canelo and he punches very hard. Andrade may not want to fight Jermall either. I think Jermall is the better fighter.
                  Jermall got Andrade problems before moving to 160 panhandling a check. The only reason Charlo is even in the picture is because PBC paid top dollar to secure the 1 legged Heilland fight. Heiland was Top 2 for a hot minute before Centeno or Charlo were in the mix.

So who did Jermall beat to secure a fight with Canelo? The WBC ordered Charlo and GGG. Don’t blame Canelo if Haymon and the WBC couldn’t work it out with their flip flopping.

Comment

Sorry. didn't edit my post. It should read Andrade won the vacant WBO title by beating an unknown 34 year old African ranked 23rd by boxrec.

Comment

Working...
                    X