Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz Rematch - CompuBox Punch Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz Rematch - CompuBox Punch Stats

Anthony Joshua regained his IBf, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles titles by boxing effectively over 12 rounds. 65 of Joshua's 107 landed punches were jabs, averaging 23 thrown per round. Andy Ruiz managed to land an average of just 5 punches per round, throwing just 22 per round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting. So 40% of the punches Aj landed were not Jabs.

Comment

Klitschko-esque performance. Will this be the new norm for AJ?

Comment

BIG RESPECT to AJ! Now please fight the Wilder/Fury winner and stop hiding those belts.....forget that 2yr waiting crap that Barry advises, youre a CHAMP that HAS TO defend your crown!.....the growth process in hiding & ducking - to defend your title against elite opposition was OVER when you won those belts initially! I can't believe it, I'm a fan now! I was hopin' you'd do just what you did! The fat man's carb diet proved nothing! I was hoping he'd lose, because he was promoting a SLOTH Snicker killer diet & look that needed no advertising. AJ youre a better example - hands down! Not so much greedy evasive Hearn though.....he's lucky Wilder didnt get to you 1st. Now you may just stand a chance......

Comment

Underwhelmed by all of it. Bunch of guys here called it. Andy had Hearn by the short hair the first time and went for the okie doke. Trilogy? In the London Tube maybe. Wilder? As a last resort, final payday. Andy showed up fatter than before, his discipline failed.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            BIG RESPECT to AJ! Now please fight the Wilder/Fury winner and stop hiding those belts.....forget that 2yr waiting crap that Barry advises, youre a CHAMP that HAS TO defend your crown!.....the growth process in hiding & ducking - to defend your title against elite opposition was OVER when you won those belts initially! I can't believe it, I'm a fan now! I was hopin' you'd do just what you did! The fat man's carb diet proved nothing! I was hoping he'd lose, because he was promoting a SLOTH Snicker killer diet & look that needed no advertising. AJ youre a better example - hands down! Not so much greedy evasive Hearn though.....he's lucky Wilder didnt get to you 1st. Now you may just stand a chance......
            Lol, AJ has fought Martin (for belts), Klitschko (former 10 year dominant heavyweight) and Parker (for his belt).
            Wilder has fought Fury who held the belts for 5 mins years ago.

Who is ducking?

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
              Lol, AJ has fought Martin (for belts), Klitschko (former 10 year dominant heavyweight) and Parker (for his belt).
              Wilder has fought Fury who held the belts for 5 mins years ago.

Who is ducking?
              We don’t need to go thru this again? Your boy AJ fights “risk free” fights for a living regardless of who he gets those “risk free” belts from. And is controlled by Eddie. The handwriting is on the wall.

Comment

Working...
              X