Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What landscape/environment is most pleasing to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    me still slapping you.. while plowing a jfew few jap hoes.. in a bamboo grow...

you watching.. and getting sloppy seconds
    all men want sloppy seconds its only their personalities that stop them, its their culture and character that turns them against the gooey joy ride

(also aids)

why do u think we get so turned on by ppls screwing and have so many hunter killer sperm and pen,ises shaped like scoops?

Even alpha males have the same hunter sperm and get the same turn on
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-05-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

"Im hard, cage fighting champion of the world, and I enjoy sloppy seconds and get turned on by cuckhold because of evolution /being male"

"Poo also presses on my prostate and makes me a little turned on because im male and evolution put the prostate next to the poo"

- Cain Velasquez
      Last edited by AlexKid; 12-05-2019, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Go up to anyone who takes themselves seriously and tell them they they get turned on by poo.

Tell them they like a big sturdy poo, explain scientifically that you know its fact also how and why this is the case for human male biology

When they admit it tell everyone that they told you , if you can, get a recording on your mobile phone (theres a record mode) so you can send around a sound file with their picture on facebook (you may need an online link for teh sound file )
        Last edited by AlexKid; 12-05-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

What other subject matters are taboo? What scares the sh,it out of everyone?

Comment

What about pinoy prison terrific landscape overcrowded and reeking of piss and arse.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              I think dating a female serial killer would be enchanting.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                I think dating a female serial killer would be enchanting.

Comment

I enjoy my current surroundings. I should explore them more. No that's not me, but it should be.

Comment

hope you get a job, travel a bit.. see real beauty..

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

I enjoy my current surroundings. I should explore them more. No that's not me, but it should be.
                      That took him 8 hours to get there by train and 5 hours hike , 1 hour toilet break, he was bored of the view after 10 minutes

Comment

Working...
                      X