Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i will give canelo no credit whatsoever if he beats golovkin in a 3rd fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''i will give canelo no credit whatsoever if he beats golovkin in a 3rd fight...''

So. That's not going to stop the check from clearing.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      I didn't even bother to read it knucklehead. You didn't respond to
      Elastic Recoil. Just another deflection on your part.

she also said... she thought Gennady won but couldn't be sure, because the fight was so close... and something about guys with red hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        she also said... she thought Gennady won but couldn't be sure, because the fight was so close... and something about guys with red hair

LOL you keep posting the same thing as if it's going to irritate me. Go get you head read Jed..

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          LOL you keep posting the same thing as if it's going to irritate me. Go get you head read Jed..

the word is spelt... ' red head '

Comment

• Canelo has fought golovkin twice let’s not act like he’s ducking him

Comment

after the Canelo/Golovkin rematch... Gennady's wife said on twitter that she likes guys with red hair...

Why you deflecting bruh? You have literally nothing to say on any of these controversial issues do you? All you do is come back with some insignificant or imaginary crap when when pressed on the 155 catchweight, weight bullying, rehydration clauses USING PEDs IN A DANGEROUS COMPETATIVE SPORT, corruption judges in Vegas saving his ass from losses, avoiding mandatories and cherry peaking weak fighters from specific weight classes!

Its beyond pointless conversing with you at this point. How is it even possible that someone can still back the guy so passionatly as you do despite all the shenanigans that have gone on throughout his career. I doubt your from his immediate or extended family... I'm all out of ideas. The only thing I can put it down to is that you're a raging bender and you want to experiance Canelo sexually... prove me wrong address the points I've raised. If you dont you're just a phagg0t that wants to suk his cawk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
                Why you deflecting bruh? You have literally nothing to say on any of these controversial issues do you? All you do is come back with some insignificant or imaginary crap when when pressed on the 155 catchweight, weight bullying, rehydration clauses USING PEDs IN A DANGEROUS COMPETATIVE SPORT, corruption judges in Vegas saving his ass from losses, avoiding mandatories and cherry peaking weak fighters from specific weight classes!

Its beyond pointless conversing with you at this point. How is it even possible that someone can still back the guy so passionatly as you do despite all the shenanigans that have gone on throughout his career. I doubt your from his immediate or extended family... I'm all out of ideas. The only thing I can put it down to is that you're a raging bender and you want to experiance Canelo sexually... prove me wrong address the points I've raised. If you dont you're just a phagg0t that wants to suk his cawk.

wow, you sound heartbroken

listen... if Golovkin could have beaten Canelo, he would have

if Golovkin could have beaten Lara, he would have

if Golovkin could have beaten Ward, he would have

no point crying at Canelo, because Golovkin is not as good as you expected

you feel disappointed, I get it... but no point crying over split milk... m'kay

Comment

wow, you sound heartbroken

listen... if Golovkin could have beaten Canelo, he would have

if Golovkin could have beaten Lara, he would have

if Golovkin could have beaten Ward, he would have

no point crying at Canelo, because Golovkin is not as good as you expected

you feel disappointed, I get it... but no point crying over split milk... m'kay

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Golovkin IS a generational fighter who will be remembered for his unique calculated pressure fighting style of systematically breaking down opponents resistance both physically and psychologically all whilst cutting off the ring. People in future generations will recall his tremendous punching power and granite chin much in the same way people will remember Mayweather for his fantastic defence and Mohummaded Ali's dancing feet. What will they remember of Canelo in the future "oh wasn't he that ginger Mexican guy that took drugs and always used to have judges in Las Vegas save him when he was down on the cards against fighters he weight bullied" looool.

You've still not addressds a single critique of Alvarez yet. You watched round 7 from the first fight yet? He lost bruh, he lost. Did you see him get rocked and hurt in round ten in the 2nd fight from a pull one two combo? Did you see his legs go stiff when G smahed two rights into his face in round 11? Did you see his legs buckle when G thudded that horrendous uppercut on his chin in round 12? Did you see the final compubox numbers. Did you see HBO, BT Sports and ESPN awarding the fight to Golovkin? He lost bruh, he lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
                    I've said it before and I'll say it again - Golovkin IS a generational fighter who will be remembered for his unique calculated pressure fighting style of systematically breaking down opponents resistance both physically and psychologically all whilst cutting off the ring. People in future generations will recall his tremendous punching power and granite chin much in the same way people will remember Mayweather for his fantastic defence and Mohummaded Ali's dancing feet. What will they remember of Canelo in the future "oh wasn't he that ginger Mexican guy that took drugs and always used to have judges in Las Vegas save him when he was down on the cards against fighters he weight bullied" looool.

You've still not addressds a single critique of Alvarez yet. You watched round 7 from the first fight yet? He lost bruh, he lost. Did you see him get rocked and hurt in round ten in the 2nd fight from a pull one two combo? Did you see his legs go stiff when G smahed two rights into his face in round 11? Did you see his legs buckle when G thudded that horrendous uppercut on his chin in round 12? Did you see the final compubox numbers. Did you see HBO, BT Sports and ESPN awarding the fight to Golovkin? He lost bruh, he lost.

Bullshltkin is just a typically over-rated puncher... who will be remembered for promising fans the 154-168 world, which he failed to deliver... and he will be remembered for struggling with world-class opponents when he finally stepped up in class

sorry to break it to you kid... but, Golovkin is a underachiever

#underachiever

Comment

Bullshltkin is just a typically over-rated puncher... who will be remembered for promising fans the 154-168 world, which he failed to deliver... and he will be remembered for struggling with world-class opponents when he finally stepped up in class

sorry to break it to you kid... but, Golovkin is a underachiever

#underachiever
                      Let me correct you son because that post is quite frankly ridiculous - G is a HEAVY puncher. Every shot he throws has equal power. He BROKE 3 of Matthew Macklins ribs with a left hook to the body, scored a knock down over Adama with a jab and wobbled Canelo in round 7 with a jab in the 1st and wobbled him in round 5 in the 2nd with a jab. That is POWER. When Golovkin throws shots he stiffins the whole of his core and uses pure technique - that is how he gets the power. His punches on the heavybag even sound different to other fighters punchers - a much more crashing sound where other boxers produce a thud... thats POWER.

These world class oponents you speak off were all faced when he was 35 years old (with the exception of Kell Brook whose orbital bone gone shattered in 2 places by G) and he still boxed to a level that was high enough to get wins and a robbery draw against Clenelo. I will put my house on the line that Canelo will not be facing world class opposition when he is 35 years old like Golovkin - hes already not doing it now.

I present some more painful facts for you - whilst "supposedly" a light middleweight Canelo fought:

1. Alfredo Angulo at 155 lbs (forced Angulo to move up)

2. Erisland Lara at 155 lbs (forced Lara to move up & lost)

3. James Kirkland at 155 lbs (forced Kirkland to move up)

At "middleweight"

4. Made Cotto fight at 155 lbs even though the champion Cotto had fought at 157 and 159 previously

5 Made a 160 lbs WBC title defence against Khan at 155lbs...

Comment

Working...
                      X