Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Won't Chase McGregor, The Challenge Was Made!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Won't Chase McGregor, The Challenge Was Made!

At 44 years old and nine years since he retired from boxing after being stopped by Manny Pacquiao in December 2008, Golden Boy Promotions CEO Oscar De La Hoya is very confident that he's physically capable to make a shocking return to the ring against UFC superstar Conor McGregor. This past Monday, De La Hoya stunned everyone when he revealed that he's been secretly training for the last few months for a potential ring return - and he wants McGregor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sure, why not? Please do it and make some money. I'll watch that on a free HD stream!

Comment

pathetic...

Comment

LOL isn't this the same guy that said may vs mac will hurt boxing. I guess canelo is getting ready to jump ship and delahoya is selling his soul and morals(if any is even left) to compensate.

Comment

Does he even realize how bad he trashed Connors fight with Mayweather?

Comment

Complete garbage. He rips Floyd vs Mac, which should of been ripped. Now he wants the fight?!? Lol it's worse than the last one.

Comment

I still cant believe he is saying this, its like the Twilight Zone

Comment

Shut your face Oscar. Irrelevant. Bet this is plastered all over The R*I*N*G website.

Comment

The back lash Connor would get for hitting a cross dressing gay man. The lgbt community would have a field day on Connor possibly end his career with all the bad publicity they would smear on his name. He doesn’t need that, no one does.

Comment

the press conferences could be embarrassing for Oscar. Can you image if Connor pulls a tranny stunt and walks in with one to the press conference?

Comment

Working...
                    X