Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: With New Coach I Feel Better Than I Have in Many Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: With New Coach I Feel Better Than I Have in Many Years

Former two-division champion David Haye, 37 years old, believes he will turn back the clock on December 17th, when he collides with heated rival Tony Bellew in a highly anticipated rematch. Back in March, Haye was huge favorite to blow past Bellew, who was moving up from the cruiserweight ranks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He always says this. He'll be talking about Hayemaker 3.0 soon.

Comment

Heard it so many times before with every new trainer ffs

Comment

Haye should win if healthy, but if the injury rumors are true it's going to be deja vu

Comment

I envy him. This guy is in the shape of he's life everytime someone talks to him.

Comment

But David, your punches are slowass and your timing has gone. You're on the downward part of the graph, now. All this talk of rejuvinated isn't going to wash.

Comment

The David Haye of 10 years ago would have walked straight through small cruiserweight Bellew.Now he is done and father time is on him .His body is shot and although Bellew is far from intimidating at Heavyweight he may well beat David again.

Even if David blew Tony away this time it would only prove what we already know .Tony is not a heavyweight.A bit of a pointless affair really .

Comment

Originally posted by Realdeal3103 View Post
                Heard it so many times before with every new trainer ffs
                Yeah. every fighter says the same old rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                  Yeah. every fighter says the same old rubbish.
                  I'd rate the fighter who came out and said he got worse under a new trainer.

'Making the weight has been worse than ever, my timings off, and a couple of weeks I got chinned in the gym by an u-14 schoolboys southern area participant. I'm worse than ever.'

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I'd rate the fighter who came out and said he got worse under a new trainer.

'Making the weight has been worse than ever, my timings off, and a couple of weeks I got chinned in the gym by an u-14 schoolboys southern area participant. I'm worse than ever.'
                    Didn't Fury say something like this once? Think he said a lightheavyweight dropped him 3 x or something. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X