Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would Povetkin do against the 3 champs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
    Parker would go the way of Mike Perez.

I forgot what Povetkin did to Perez.

Comment

Josh has some inside game to stand his ground angainst povetkin
      Wilder got owned by lesser competition
      Parker gets dropped trying to box

Comment

Confident he'd starch Parker.
        Other two I'm not sure. Probably a case of if he's drug tested or not.

Comment

Interesting fights, for sure.

Povetkin destroys Parker, with relative ease, in my opinion.

Against AJ and Wilder, it would come down to timing the counter. They're both open, and present more opportunities to land, by not throwing the jab as often, than Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            I forgot what Povetkin did to Perez.
            Here is the full fight. =) Takes all of 5 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6kFPCCo5aw

Comment

Doesnt beat Wilder, mostly due to size. Joshua is a really interesting matchup, would be a cracking fight. Parker would get bullied around the ring.

Comment

Why would anyone watch,care or debate about a fukin cheat. How can you possible pick one of his(or Ortiz)fights??? Idk I just don't get it.Its been at least twice now for both that should be 3 year suspension at least.And at their ages that would be it for both.I can only hope(but sure as s hite would not bet on it).

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                  Why would anyone watch,care or debate about a fukin cheat. How can you possible pick one of his(or Ortiz)fights??? Idk I just don't get it.Its been at least twice now for both that should be 3 year suspension at least.And at their ages that would be it for both.I can only hope(but sure as s hite would not bet on it).
                  The Meldonium is a complete BS case and we all know that.

The last time, when he and Stiverne were both popped is interesting, but again, in micro amounts, ZERO proof he was actively and willingly doping.

And anyone should care because both Ortiz and Povetkin are more talented than the bumsquad, AJ or anyone else in the heavyweight division at the moment.

Ortiz was popped at least once for steroids, and I agree 100%.

The second time? Eh, Wilder should of fought him anyway.

Again in both cases, Wilder RAN away from both fights, even though the added performance benefits to other fighters were minimal if any.

Plus, keep in mind, at least with Povetkin, the test results from day before or of the fight were 100% clean.

Bumsquad is 100% happy talking trash on the internet and hyping himself up waiting for only 1 fight to cash out before he is done.... until then, he will keep on fighting janitors.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                    The Meldonium is a complete BS case and we all know that.

The last time, when he and Stiverne were both popped is interesting, but again, in micro amounts, ZERO proof he was actively and willingly doping.

And anyone should care because both Ortiz and Povetkin are more talented than the bumsquad, AJ or anyone else in the heavyweight division at the moment.

Ortiz was popped at least once for steroids, and I agree 100%.

The second time? Eh, Wilder should of fought him anyway.

Again in both cases, Wilder RAN away from both fights, even though the added performance benefits to other fighters were minimal if any.

Plus, keep in mind, at least with Povetkin, the test results from day before or of the fight were 100% clean.

Bumsquad is 100% happy talking trash on the internet and hyping himself up waiting for only 1 fight to cash out before he is done.... until then, he will keep on fighting janitors.
                    How do you know they are better??????????which fights were they clean.You do know most if not all are not caught 1st time in anything.These 2 losers have been caught twice.

Comment

I think Anthony Joshua would be the toughest fight out of the bunch.

He would probably KO Deontay Wilder inside 6 rounds. Although it's been a long time since Deontay Wilder had been knocked out in the amateurs by an inferior Russian boxer compared to Alexander Povetkin named 'Evgeny Romanov', Wilder is still fighting bums, journeymen and other lower level opposition. Therefore, it's debatable if he has improved much, if at all compared to how he was when he was knocked out then since he is still yet to be tested by a single elite opponent. So

Joseph Parker is simply too raw and green for the Olympic gold medalist. He also gets knocked out inside 6 rounds too in my opinion.

I think only Joshua has the proven chin, size, power and physical strength to provide Povetkin with the toughest challenge. However, I expect Povetkin to currently either beat him on points or late stoppage in the championship rounds. However, in a few years down the line when AJ improves more, I would likely change my mind on the outcome of this bout. He clearly has shown to have the most potential out of the three aforementioned boxers.

Comment

Working...
                      X