No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: Danny Garcia Will Be My Next Fight In December! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    May be a triple header with Peterson defending his title. Spence vs Peterson is politically awkward as the IBF won't allow a unification with a WBA world champion when a super champion exists in the weight class. The WBA could make Thurman champion in recess, which would then allow the unification, but then Thurman would have to fight Spence in his first fight back if Spence beats Peterson and there's no way Haymon is doing Thurman vs Spence in Thurman's first fight back.
    I'm hoping your wrong. Makes sense to me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      On Just recently KO'ed passed his prime Pacquiao using a prime Rios as a tune up to see if he still has what it takes to be competitive in the world level? Sure, let him take a light touch first.

Does DSG fighting a shot Rios as a legitimate opponent for him while he himself is in his prime? Hell no.
      Was a **** fight for Manny and is one now for Garcia. Bottom line.

Comment

I think Garcia will knock him out with ease. Rios couldn't beat Garcia on his best day and Rios is shot to hell now and he quits which he never used to do in his early days. He was always easy to hit but he used to be tough as nails with good stamina, gameness and power. That Rios is history as far as I can tell.

Comment

danny is the true definition of a cherry picker LOL. this dude fights nothing but bums.

Comment

back to bums for gift garcia, lol dude is a joke can't wait till Shaun P smashes him to bits.

Comment

lololol damn everything is an argument u guys need some weed

Comment

Working...
              X