Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi hasnt slept all night since the video leaked he on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man LMAO McGregor just ruined Paulie worst than Khan,Garcia, Cotto, Eggington without a real fight!

The man is gonna be put in a gurney with Hannibal lector face mask screaming,"IT WAS A PUSH! IT WAS A PUSH I TELL YOU!!!"

Comment

Paulie has little man syndrome or Napoleon complex baddd. He just has a big mouth. It's almost like he takes too much adderal or coke because he's always overly stimulated with no filter. Maybe he is just naturally a manic guy.
      Basically Paulie in reality is a really nice down to earth guy. When he feels slighted by someone he goes off. Not the kind of guy to hold something over someones head tormenting them never to let up. If this was vice versa he'd show mercy and have a good laugh burrying the hatchet after humiliating Conor for a little while. But it isn't and Conor takes his name and brand very seriously. He's not going to show weakness even to the degree of taking some heat off him because he knows all this is warranted against Paulie. Which it is. Paulie talked a lot of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Does the guy even sleep? I'm doing an all nighter to fix my pattern and this guys been up for more than 24 hours wtf check his twitter he's tweeting as we speak

frantic dude must be on meth, coke and adderall.
        lmaoooooo Paulie is legit so stressed about this that he can't fall asleep
        Probably adderall with some coke mixed in.

Comment

Pac fans hating hard lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Pac fans hating hard lol.

Lol. They laugh at Paulie acting like a female over this KD thing. But what does them celebrating McGregor's 'win' over Paulie make them look like? Too ironic LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Oh man LMAO McGregor just ruined Paulie worst than Khan,Garcia, Cotto, Eggington without a real fight!

The man is gonna be put in a gurney with Hannibal lector face mask screaming,"IT WAS A PUSH! IT WAS A PUSH I TELL YOU!!!"
              LMFAO, I can see that happening.

Comment

lmfao he's still crying check his twitter.

Comment

Damn homey you remember the rumours the Pac hatred started because of an alleged sparring session between pac and Paulina? Pac allegedly disrespected him and since then paulette has hated him.
                  Really? There were rumors of Paulie and Manny sparring? I thought it stemmed from Pacquiao openly talking about fighting Hatton when Ricky had a fight lined up with Paulie. So in effect Manny was just assuming that Hatton would win and I remember Paulie for the first time coming out publicly and going off verbally on Manny because he felt disrespected. And then after that he's virtually thrashed Manny at every opportunity. The PED rumors just gave Paulie a real platform to mask his hatred off of, but in reality what all lit the fuse was Manny just assuming that Paulie had no shot against Hatton.

This is assuming that I'm recalling all this correctly. All this **** was a long ass time ago so I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X