Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would have been better off without fighting Oscar? Pacman or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Pacquiao easy!! He has the more exciting style.
    lol i kind of ****ed up on the title and the thread poll

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      Pacman: Up until he fought Oscar had wins over morales, barrera and marquez. Three future hall of famers. Also Diaz and Ledwaba

Floyd: Only had wins against a bad stamina Judah and gift win over Castillo and a face first fighter in corrales.

After their fights with Oscar they both came to new heights in Boxing.
      But who benefited more?

If i had to guess i would say Froid did.
      Thank you Oscar. If it wasnt for you there would be no floyd and he wouldnt have been where he is now because of you
      What do you mean by better off anyway?

And you forgot to add the fact that Pac also was also ko'd twice and outboxed before he even met Dlh.

Comment

lol i kind of ****ed up on the title and the thread poll
        Yea you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          What do you mean by better off anyway?

And you forgot to add the fact that Pac also was also ko'd twice and outboxed before he even met Dlh.
          Who would have a better career without ever having to fight oscar.
          Oh yeah i guess a kid coming off the streets to fight would have been better off as opposed to a guy who was born to a boxing family

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            Yea you did.
            haha dont worry your intentions were good. Have some green

Comment

Oh yeah i guess a kid coming off the streets to fight would have been better off as opposed to a guy who was born to a boxing family
              What you asking doesn't have a factual answer. Nobody knows who would've had a better career without fighting Dlh. Floyd fans say Floyd, and Pac's fans say Pac.

Comment

What you asking doesn't have a factual answer. Nobody knows who would've had a better career without fighting Dlh. Floyd fans say Floyd, and Pac's fans say Pac.
                narrow minded simpleton you are

Comment

''coming off the streets...'' LMAO

Men for thousands of millenia were already working on the streets and helping out Fathers with general labor. It is well documented that Pacquiao was kicked out of his home. Boxers are synonimous in GENERAL to having hard knocks all around the world, especially third world countries. Do you think the states is a perfect and even society compared to Norway or Sweden?

the Mayweathers were broke too. ffs kid stfu..

Comment

narrow minded simpleton you are
                    You're the one asking the dumbass question, but I'm the simpleton. You didn't get the answer that you wanted so you'll probably do this to anyone who disagrees with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      ''coming off the streets...'' LMAO

Men for thousands of millenia were already working on the streets and helping out Fathers with general labor. It is well documented that Pacquiao was kicked out of his home. Boxers are synonimous in GENERAL to having hard knocks all around the world, especially third world countries. Do you think the states is a perfect and even society compared to Norway or Sweden?

the Mayweathers were broke too. ffs kid stfu..
                      your really comparing u.s poor to 3rd world country poor? lol
                      Even sr said floyd had everything he wanted
                      So who to believe some dumbass troll or the guys father?

You're the one asking the dumbass question, but I'm the simpleton. You didn't get the answer that you wanted so you'll probably do this to anyone who disagrees with you.
                      Its not a question thats gonna be answered with facts dumbass. Its an opinionated question. Which means everyone with a brain will come to their own.

Comment

Working...
                      X