No announcement yet.

Could Conor ever be bigger than Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #mandownESJR1 View Post
    and so ur implying Hillary Clinton was greatness since we voted for trump and not her. LOL OKAY BUD
    Who said Hillary was great or the need to compare Hillary vs Trump?

The world despises Trump. He's not great. McGrgeor is not great. He's an anorexic cheater gettting an easy strap at featherweight. Show me any elite boxers that come in disgustingly drained like a holocaust victim? Conor would need at least 4-5 fights at his natural weight against undefeated elite fighters running those divisions. McGrgeors BJJ is garbage. McGregor should've already tested himself against his natural weight. Diaz's scrawny ass ain't no heavy puncher...

Comment

How so you really measure "bigger than"? If you mean popularity wise, he already is as popular as Floyd. Literally everyone that knows Floyd, knows Conor, and if there were guys as big as Oscar and Manny in their primes, he'd easily be getting similar, or identical numbers to Floyd. I have absolutely no doubts about that.

MMA will never be as big as boxing in the Mexican and UK communities, so he's never gonna get an Oscar or Manny type PPV buys by himself, but look at it now. They're already estimating the PPV buys to surpass the Pacquaio fight, for god's sake. That pretty much means he's as famous, and as "big" as Floyd.

I don't think you can get bigger than Floyd or Conor, within the social consciousness, today.

But I honestly don't think it surpasses 4.6 million. Very slightly, possibly, but doubt it. Still doesn't mean every single person that bought the Pacquiao/Mayweather PPV doesn't know exactly who Conor is. They're selling out stadiums for their pre fight press conferences for God's sake. There were 20,000 people at one of their press conferences. A freaking PRESS CONFERENCE! And maybe even more at the UK event.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        No his knockout loss to Floyd will hurt his image and then he'll go back to UFC and fight the russian guy lose again and it'll be over this is already Connors penultimate fight
        Don't be jealous, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post

The world despises Trump. He's not great. McGrgeor is not great. He's an anorexic cheater gettting an easy strap at featherweight. Show me any elite boxers that come in disgustingly drained like a holocaust victim? Conor would need at least 4-5 fights at his natural weight against undefeated elite fighters running those divisions. McGrgeors BJJ is garbage. McGregor should've already tested himself against his natural weight. Diaz's scrawny ass ain't no heavy puncher...
          You'll probably buy the fight and contribute to Conor's 100milly purse. The jokes on you and anyone else who buys this farce, boy.

Comment

u said same people who voted for trump. then said don't recognize greatness. that's what I'm saying.... Trump is unpopular because he hurts peoples "feelings" get use to it cause he's winning 2020, but besides the point. Way to group connor fans as trump supporter too. Obviously u like to stereotype.... congrats on being a moron

Comment

u said same people who voted for trump. then said don't recognize greatness. that's what I'm saying.... Trump is unpopular because he hurts peoples "feelings" get use to it cause he's winning 2020, but besides the point. Way to group connor fans as trump supporter too. Obviously u like to stereotype.... congrats on being a moron
              He's a very bitter boy.

Comment

I said those that "cheer" for Trump. I wouldn't expect racist high rollers, bankers, that voted for Trump to attend rallies. What would those particular rollers have to lose if Hillary or Trump won. The middle and upper middle class wouldn't be affected either way. Therefore Trump sold an ideology to single out particular groups of people and against "terrorism." It only means that the USA hasn't had any significant leaders since Reagan. FFS Obama care wasn't a bad thing.

Do you know any particular friends of yours that were affected by Obama care being voided? Or those beneficiaries having a blast because it's gone?

What is Trump even doing now that makes u think he's winning again?

Comment

I said those that "cheer" for Trump. I wouldn't expect racist high rollers, bankers, that voted for Trump to attend rallies. What would those particular rollers have to lose if Hillary or Trump won. The middle and upper middle class wouldn't be affected either way. Therefore Trump sold an ideology to single out particular groups of people and against "terrorism." It only means that the USA hasn't had any significant leaders since Reagan. FFS Obama care wasn't a bad thing.

Do you know any particular friends of yours that were affected by Obama care being voided? Or those beneficiaries having a blast because it's gone?

What is Trump even doing now that makes u think he's winning again?
                  Obama care trump care is bs. NOwhere in the does it say anywhere in the constitution that health care is a right. Get a job ya bums. also cutting Medicaid thankgod I work at a hospital see Medicaid fraud all the time. Doctors hate Obama care. besides the point u stereotyped trump supporters to connor fans and that's wrong. Stop assuming things bud. cause u look dumb

Comment

he got a conservative supreme court judge sworn in. Winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for about 30 40 years now for the conservatives. That is bigger than anything. supreme court run ****, and now it's a majority of conservative judges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Obama care trump care is bs. NOwhere in the does it say anywhere in the constitution that health care is a right. Get a job ya bums. also cutting Medicaid thankgod I work at a hospital see Medicaid fraud all the time. Doctors hate Obama care. besides the point u stereotyped trump supporters to connor fans and that's wrong. Stop assuming things bud. cause u look dumb
                      Getting a "job" has what to do with the middle and upper classes voting for Hillary or Trump? Hillary one the national vote anyways. Only reason why Trump one was because this was the lowest from black voters. They literally admitted they didn't care to vote. Democracy just like in my nation has it flaws.

Stop acting like you are cheering for Floyd while defending Trump and Conor. You know there's Truth in what I'm saying. Floyd is greater than Conor and Trump combined. Floyd's father didn't fight for him in the ring to be great like Trump inheriting his empire....

Floyd is an ATG. Conor is a weight draining bum as well as the bigot loving Trump supporters

Comment

Working...
                      X