• Show
Clear All

• If mcgregor Ko's floyd?

Will the most prominent excuse be:

A. He was old

B. Hadn't fought in a whie

C: He lost on purpose

D. Mcgregor was on PED's

I find it funny how threatened and offended boxing fans are at the fact this fight was made.. You've been fed horse **** for 10 years and you complain about this? Ya you de la hoya! The hypocrisy is astounding-

Ya'll are in for a shock. I just threw down 800 on mcgregor by KO. It will make you hate boxing even more so when macdaddy wins.

Then ill wake up from the dream. The only way conor is beating floyd at boxing is in a video game. Easy easy work.

Comment

I like Connor he's entertaining but the only way he stops Floyd is if Floyd is hurt and can't continue.

I wonder if all this quit talk will make Connor rough him up badly and cause an injury. All it would take is a weak minded ref to ignore how the injury occurred and that's a stoppage loss.

Comment

I'm going for all of the above.

Comment

And what if Godzilla showed up at my doorstep tomorrow to jerk off on my roof?

Comment

Won't happen... But what would be f#cking funny

Comment

I am a boxing fan first and I have always been a huge boxing fan long before MMA fights even existed. I love watching today's MMA fights and I respect the skill of the MMA fighters but boxing is still my favorite sport. I don't mind this fight happening or blame Mayweather or Conor for making a huge fortune for one fight. They are pro fighters who fight for money so why not make the most money possible. They risk injury or even death every time they fight. At least the boxer should win this fight. What could be more embarrassing for boxing than Toney's pathetic showing against an MMA fighter? I don't make excuses for what happens in real life. If Conor wins then he was the better boxer that night and deserves huge credit for the win. Everybody already knows Mayweather is 40 and not nearly as good as when he was 28. That's not an excuse. That's a fact. Conor is fighting Mayweather under boxing rules so Mayweather should win in spite of his age. If Conor wins I'll be sad but I will give Conor full credit with no excuses.

Comment

e.the apocalypse is upon us.

Comment

floyd was worried that conor was gonna throw a kick so floyd wasnt fighting in his usual self.

Comment

If Conor KOs Floyd, boxing is officially dead because he would have done what the best fighters that our sport has to offer have been unable to do.

There would be no point in watching boxing anymore because the best fighters in the world would not be participating in this sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X