Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big time Hollywood Director Antoine Fuqua training with Goosen Gym and Elie interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big time Hollywood Director Antoine Fuqua training with Goosen Gym and Elie interview

Man you gotta give props to Fuqua he respects boxing dude is Jacked though, this dude is down to earth, one of my favorite action directors but Im guessing he will only be able to tolerate Elie for this one interview, after a while Elie will annoy you.

If I were Ricky Id ban Elie from the gym when big shots like this train there. He might find another trainer with a brown noser bothering him at the gym

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Man you gotta give props to Fuqua he respects boxing dude is Jacked though, this dude is down to earth, one of my favorite action directors but Im guessing he will only be able to tolerate Elie for this one interview, after a while Elie will annoy you.

If I were Ricky Id ban Elie from the gym when big shots like this train there. He might find another trainer with a brown noser bothering him at the gym

He would have rescued your G.I Joe toys way back in the day if he were there.

Comment

Working...
    X