Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Abel Sanchez ruin Golovkin's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Abel Sanchez ruin Golovkin's career?

Maybe we were to hard on ggg regarding his statements back in 2014 where he said "154-168 is easy for me." That in itself doesn't mean he said he'd beat anybody from 154-168. Maybe that was all of out context regarding fighting someone significant in either divisions.

Abell Sanchez however literally trolled the industry that his guy was just that good and literally said Kovalev was scared of Golovkin or that Ward was an easy fight for Golovkin.

Maybe industry should be grinding the Kazakh's handlers.

They might have taken advantage of him. I think Holly Holm vs Oleg should happen.

His career would have to be ruined first. But, I do think he turned a lot of people against Golovkin with his incessant shyt talking and I also think Golovkin could have finished Jacobs but Abe kept on with the "wait for him to walk in to it" nonsense...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      His career would have to be ruined first. But, I do think he turned a lot of people against Golovkin with his incessant shyt talking and I also think Golovkin could have finished Jacobs but Abe kept on with the "wait for him to walk in to it" nonsense...
      Yeah when Jacobs got up from the knockdown I sorta expected the rest of the round to look like Jacobs-Quillin except with Jacobs taking the ass beating.

Comment

I think Golovkin will forever be in debt to the Herman Brothers providing him riches, but at the same time Golovkin loves the sport. Able Sanchez''s ego is so huge he literally thinks GGG''s "Mexican style" is because of him. What if Golovkin habe had better advisory to train with someone years ago. He might have already still been an undefeated 2 division champ just now edging at a shot at 175.

Comment

C- troll thread

Comment

Nah he ruined your career, playboy.

If it wasn't for Sanchez and Golovkin, you could've fulfilled your destiny and worked at McDonald's or something.

Instead, you became a D level troll and even worse YouTuber. All because of them.

Comment

At that time, I think at that time Abel may have been spitting the truth BUT its not true anymore. If there is 1 thing that I noticed about GGG is that he is significantly slower than he was a couple years back. I never really paid to much attention to GGG's age but he looked every bit his age in his last 2 fights and the hand speed was telling.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Nah he ruined your career, playboy.

If it wasn't for Sanchez and Golovkin, you could've fulfilled your destiny and worked at McDonald's or something.

Instead, you became a D level troll and even worse YouTuber. All because of them.
                I haven't done YouTube in a while. Took a break. I now serve Teddy Atlas delicious fries from McDs. He too thinks Abel has the best beer gut in the business

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  At that time, I think at that time Abel may have been spitting the truth BUT its not true anymore. If there is 1 thing that I noticed about GGG is that he is significantly slower than he was a couple years back. I never really paid to much attention to GGG's age but he looked every bit his age in his last 2 fights and the hand speed was telling.
                  I was on the fence about this for a while but you're correct. Golovkin was never a speed merchant but he's planting and loading his power punches more (jabs still look good). This new "crispness" Abe spoke of was a fallacy.

Hopefully, he can find an economy of motion like Mayweather, Ward, etc, where you adapt and rely less on athleticism, more subtle movements.

Comment

I was on the fence about this for a while but you're correct. Golovkin was never a speed merchant but he's planting and loading his power punches more (jabs still look good). This new "crispness" Abe spoke of was a fallacy.

Hopefully, he can find an economy of motion like Mayweather, Ward, etc, where you adapt and rely less on athleticism, more subtle movements.
                    We shall see, if GGG is great like some people say or hope, he will adapt.

Canelo is no speed Demon but he has awesome reflexes and decent handspeed. At this point though, GGG may make Canelo look like Gamboa or Gary Russel Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X