Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WOW] Eddie Alvarez COACH: "MCGREGOR WOULD TAKE OUT MAYWEATHER!! He KOs FLOYD!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    did laugh, would read again

HTH.
    GREEN K, you dont deserve those dildos.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
      Of course, hell you said you could ko Floyd remember?? even without training right?

And then he visited the Mayweather gym and sucked everyone off

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Stop with theses stupid fuking threads you're NOT FUNNY AT ALL!
        I don't know man, I'm laughin my behind off over here

Comment

ok and im sure thats coming form a nobias place huh.

These idiots really think knocking out bums who cant even block a damn punch right can really take on Mayweather lmfao GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by McGregor View Post
            I getcha and I believe you since thats my situation, I handle fighter bigger than me as well. Pugilist bro check the post above, I have sparred PRO fighters.

I am 5'9, 170.

I have the speed of Pacquiao with the power of a guy like Golovkin at 170. So that is what makes me a threat to top fighters (pro or not).
            bigger, athletic guys are hell to deal with...if you're that combo im sure you cracked many a skull i your day.

Comment

Why are we talking about MMGAY on a Boxing forum? McGregor is all hype and got beat by a bum a few fights ago. Not in Floyds League and never will be.

Comment

yep, he can KO him. as well as he can ko all other retired champs. this female mcgrecor don't get enough attention

Comment

Working...
                X