No announcement yet.

Roger Mayweather on Rocky n believing Bulls*it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
    Roger doesn't like Rocky cuz the black guy lost. Lol so stupid if that type of stuff bothers u personally. Very weak individual.
    I dont think it was about race at all

I think it he was referring to how the media pumps up exciting fighters and more proven fighters have to jump through hoops to get the same respect

Also most people eat up the underdog winning......for example, thats why alot of people ordered his nephews pay per views...nobody in their right mind would bet against him , but that doesnt change the fact that they hope he'd lose regardless of how good the opponent is. The media will pump the up and crap on the proven guy

Most dominant"boring" fighters dont get the love "exciting" fighters get...I enjoy both

I think what he was trying to say was that in the real world. the better fighter usually wins

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
      watch out bro, you getting real borderline racist now and I for one wont stand for it.
      What?? Gtfoh, I said nothing racist.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        I dont think it was about race at all

I think it he was referring to how the media pumps up exciting fighters and more proven fighters have to jump through hoops to get the same respect

Also most people eat up the underdog winning......for example, thats why alot of people ordered his nephews pay per views...nobody in their right mind would bet against him , but that doesnt change the fact that they hope he'd lose regardless of how good the opponent is. The media will pump the up and crap on the proven guy

Most dominant"boring" fighters dont get the love "exciting" fighters get...I enjoy both

I think what he was trying to say was that in the real world. the better fighter usually wins
        Possibly but tbh, I think what I said had some to do with it too. I could be wrong but that is what I took from it. And I enjoy both too, it's just I favor the more exciting style over the more technically sound approach.

Comment

why does every thread with a mayweathers name attached to it turn into a big argument? lmaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            why does every thread with a mayweathers name attached to it turn into a big argument? lmaooooo
            idk know bro...I just thought it was a funny interview and looking back I thought the same thing roger said when people were saying Gatti or Hatton was gonna ko floyd...Amercia loves an undergdog story....in real life the better guy usually wins...he just said the right or real MFer....gotta love roger.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              Possibly but tbh, I think what I said had some to do with it too. I could be wrong but that is what I took from it. And I enjoy both too, it's just I favor the more exciting style over the more technically sound approach.
              I can dig it...Im neutral....I just dont like how the media pumps up ko artist or unproven exciting guys at times...some who dont fight very good opposition but give fighters who have fouight better competition but are not as exciting crap in the media or no kudos

oh well....good thing opinions dont pay bills.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Lol this is how I know you're brain dead. I scored that fight 10-2 for Floyd. Floyd is one of the best I've ever seen. Just because I think you're a pathetic attention whore doesn't make me an irrational boxing fan and certainly doesn't make me a pacquiao fan. Maybe you can switch up the font colour and sizes in your next response. Thanks.

Canada still sucks though.

Comment

Roger and Floyd Sr. are painful for me to listen to. They are totally ignorant about everything except boxing. Their grammar couldn't possibly be worse than it is. I doubt either of them ever went to school. I would guess they are both rich due to Mayweather Jr's incredible success. They are both nasty as rattlesnakes. They are always trashing somebody in the worst way they can. I have never heard them say anything nice about anybody who's last name wasn't Mayweather.

Comment

LOL this comes from the same guy that said Filipinos are bulletproof while using A side Meth.

Comment

Working...
                    X