No announcement yet.

The Reality of this Ronda Rousey/Floyd Mayweather situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    It's a sad situation when we have so called "boxing fans" who are clinging to this woman just because they don't like Floyd.

I've seen people comparing Rousey to a prime tyson in terms of the attention she draws and the excitement of her fights, which to me is an absoloute joke, I don't like MMA that much but Cain was way more exciting to watch then Rousey is.

People are saying things like "Rousey is the most dominant female in the history of the ufc"

Erm, the UFC has only had a womens division for a couple of years.

This is sideshow Garbage, Floyd has $400,000,000, Rousey has $5,000,000.

This really draws attention once again to the fact the only guy getting rich off UFC is Dana White, of Rouseys 5 million, how much of that is from her ufc salaries, and how much is sponsorships, movie roles etc?

People just need to stop giving this crap attention.
    I get what you mean.....but you went down hill fast once you started talking about how much they make.
    Floyd fans are the only ones that care about how much fighters get which seems to make him even more of a hero.

Comment

yeah because her "fanbase" is a bunch of internet dweebs who find this...

attractive for some reason
      Nothing a little make up and photoshop can't fix.....

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        I get what you mean.....but you went down hill fast once you started talking about how much they make.
        Floyd fans are the only ones that care about how much fighters get which seems to make him even more of a hero.
        It's a reality though.

You can't even compare the two it's like comparing the star of some sci-fi original show at 1am to robert downey jr, he shouldn't even acknowledge him, different levels

Comment

It's a sad situation when we have so called "boxing fans" who are clinging to this woman just because they don't like Floyd.

I've seen people comparing Rousey to a prime tyson in terms of the attention she draws and the excitement of her fights, which to me is an absoloute joke, I don't like MMA that much but Cain was way more exciting to watch then Rousey is.

People are saying things like "Rousey is the most dominant female in the history of the ufc"

Erm, the UFC has only had a womens division for a couple of years.

This is sideshow Garbage, Floyd has $400,000,000, Rousey has $5,000,000.

This really draws attention once again to the fact the only guy getting rich off UFC is Dana White, of Rouseys 5 million, how much of that is from her ufc salaries, and how much is sponsorships, movie roles etc?

People just need to stop giving this crap attention.
          So because Floyd is richer, we needn't talk about this feud?

Comment

yeah because her "fanbase" is a bunch of internet dweebs who find this...

attractive for some reason
            Aw man thats effed up. I mean I don't swing that way, but its way harsh to act like guys who find this young man attractive have something wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
              Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

There is no "feud"

Id there a "feud" between the doncaster rovers under 18 womens team and real madrid?

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post

You know Mayweather is the best boxer of this era cuz he's the only guy who's warranted talks of fighting elite guys outside of his divisions for years & years & now warranted talks of fighting elite people outside of his sport. The next Mayweather level talent will have to contend with talks of him fighting guys outside his division, talks of him fighting people outside his sport & talks of him fighting outside his species or maybe talks of fighting imaginary creatures. "The Next Mayweather couldn't beat a manbearpig".

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  she's a world class judoka.

floyd gets arm broken in an mma fight. or choked out.
                  Mayweather don't fight MMA. Rousey seems to think she can box though. In a boxing match Mayweather picks up another domestic abuse charge & the claim he can't beat up space people or some other weird ass comparison cuz can't nobody in boxing beat him it seems.

Comment

The reality is ,Rousey destroys floyd in a real fight.

Comment

I dont get it.
                      I shouldnt pay attention to the Floyd/Ronda 'situation'.....what exactly is the situation?
                      I know she has made a few digs at him, but rightly so...he's a ****.

Never heard of Cain, unless you're talking about the Undertakers brother.
                      Rousey is great to watch, and is likeable. Thats all i know.

Comment

Working...
                      X