Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a boxer ever walked a ring entrance with his wife by his side holding hands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has a boxer ever walked a ring entrance with his wife by his side holding hands?

I've seen just about every ring entrance you can think of, but has there ever been a ring entrance where the fighter is walking out with his wife holding hands going to the ring?

If not, How come?

floyd walks with ellerbe. i'm pretty sure that would count in some states.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      Lol!

Now that they are divorced will Beiber be the next to walk him down the aisle?

Comment

How can you hold hands with gloves on?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          I've seen just about every ring entrance you can think of, but has there ever been a ring entrance where the fighter is walking out with his wife holding hands going to the ring?

If not, How come?
          No idea what compelled you to ever think up this question, but ****s funny as hell lol

Comment

Actually,I've seen Nonito Donaire walk out with his wife before.Who does that?? I don't know if they were holding hands, but I'm sure I know who wears the pants in their family.

Comment

has a boxer ever walked out with his wife, mistress, and gay lover?

id put my money on jmm.

Comment

I have never seen or heard of that and I have followed boxing a long time. It's a fight. The women and children enter the ring when the fight is over. Froch's girlfriend is so loud she might as well be in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  Too funny....

Comment

Nothing screams "I'm a bad ass" like walking into a fight engulfed hands, with your wife/fiancé.

That's why it's done all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X