No announcement yet.

anybody here watch dexter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
    This is my first season of Dexter and I'm enjoying it. The plot twists are pretty crazy.

Because everything he said to the killer about not letting childhood trama control his life and taking responsibility for his own actions applied just as much to Dexter as it did to the arsonist.
    I think it has more to do with Dex promising Deb that he'd stay away from police suspects.

Deb would undoubtledy know that Dex did it if the suspect just disappeared.

Plus, it's some sort of bargaining chip for Dex to get Deb off Hannah's back, although apparently it didn't work judging by the upcoming show's preview.

Comment

Damn, the season finale is gonna be awesome. Dexter is getting sloppy.

Walks into a trap by trying to kill his mothers killer, lets his girlfriend get arrested knowing that she can spill the beans about his murders. No way he walks away scott free this time. Common Dexter, move your operations to another state - problem solved. You can milk another couple seasons with a change of scenery.

Comment

I think deb set the water deal up to make Dexter flip on his girl! Also i think dex sips her a pill to kill her when they kiss! She told him he should have killed her! Just a hunch!

Comment

Did Sargent Doakes really die? Is he coming back!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Did Sargent Doakes really die? Is he coming back!
            I think he is dead. The whole "Surprise mothafuka" line he had in the preview for the finale is from the first season I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              I think he is dead. The whole "Surprise mothafuka" line he had in the preview for the finale is from the first season I believe.
              i think the episode title suggests that Dexter would finally get tied up with the Bay Harbor Butcher case, maybe an evidence or a screw-up would turn up implicating him

thus the line "suprise muthafuka"...it's like Doakes finally had his revenge & Dexter got blindsided

Comment

Man, this season was pretty great until they killed off the gay Russian mob guy. Now it's been craptacular since then. Hopefully the season finale delivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                  Damn, the season finale is gonna be awesome. Dexter is getting sloppy.

Walks into a trap by trying to kill his mothers killer, lets his girlfriend get arrested knowing that she can spill the beans about his murders. No way he walks away scott free this time. Common Dexter, move your operations to another state - problem solved. You can milk another couple seasons with a change of scenery.
                  Yeah man , Dexter is making dumb mistakes. He needs to get his **** together.
                  btw is this the last season ?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    Yeah man , Dexter is making dumb mistakes. He needs to get his **** together.
                    btw is this the last season ?
                    no. next season will be the last

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                      Man, this season was pretty great until they killed off the gay Russian mob guy. Now it's been craptacular since then. Hopefully the season finale delivers.
                      im not really sold on Dexter "falling in love" arc. they made it worse when they decided to have this arc for the last two seasons on 2 different woman. first Lumen then Hannah.

Comment

Working...
                      X