Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Nathanielsz, NSB is calling you out for your BIASED flip-flopping! [EXPOSED]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. He has some new stuff up right now talking about how Pac fans screamed louder during fight week.....lol, dude is hilarious.

Comment

Good job, Pureboxer. I hope you don't get banned though.

Comment

RONNIE NATHANIELZ You got OWNED

Comment

By The way Green K TS

Comment

I can't believe people consume so much of this in their life as if it really effects them to write such a long, drawn out version of "Please be fair to Floyd Mayweather". Realize that with success comes criticism, every great athlete one time or another is under the spotlight in a manner they might not find amusing, but like most Pros, they keep it moving. Yet, there's people who have no affiliation whatsoever to an athlete (in this case Floyd Mayweather) and defend him constantly with posts of "Facts" that truly nobody dwells on more than what's presently happening.

Moral of the Story: it Ain't That Serious...

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
              I said nothing negative towards Ronnie, period.

I respectfully debated his statements without any hate or prejudice.

The responses to his latest article are very heated and some posters even attack him, something I have never done.

As I said, I used to be a fan of Ronnie. I don't understand why he's writing this way lately, though.

Why can't you battle your own war?
              Now this time you went overboard! I'm calling the Management to ban you for this. You can freely make threads but don't drag other's like you own them. If it is your own opinion, just keep it to yourself as other's speak to them own self too.

TS DOESN'T REPRESENT ALL MEMBERS HERE AT NSB! BAN THE MADAPACKER...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxer View Post
                  Ronnie, you were once a great objective analyst and writer. I don't know where things went wrong. I think I speak for everyone here at NSB when I say, It's time you are called out on your biased articles you've been writing lately.

I'm going to analyze your latest article titled: Floyd is Focused on Mosley, But Takes a Shot at Manny

In the very first sentence, there is a contradiction.

First you state that Floyd is Focused on Mosley, then a moment later state that he isn't concentrating on him.

Both statements are false.

1.) Pacquaio did NOT agree to random drug test. Ronnie, you seem to have confusion of what the word *random* means. Pacquaio wanted SCHEDULED dates for his testing. 24 days before the fight and 1 day immediately after. Since when is agreeing to SCHEDULED testing dates = RANDOM? Changing the USADA's standard testing procedures just for Pacquaio is ridiculous. The main reason why the USADA testing is effective is because of the RANDOM nature of the testing. Scheduled testing dates, which Pacquaio wanted, are useless because you can cycle the drugs out of your system if you know when you will be tested.

2.) Mayweather actually wanted random testing done until the day of the fight. Which is standard USADA testing procedure. Pacquaio, claiming he's weakened by blood testing "the day before the fight" was given a 14 day cutoff offer by Mayweather. Team Pacqauio, initially lying that the 14-day cutoff was even offered in Mediation, turned down the offer and demanded a 24 day cutoff with scheduled dates. It is Team Pacqauio who canceled further negotiations.

3.) Since when is it a writers job to give a fighter an excuse why he lost the fight? Wasn't it Pacqauio who blamed his loss on the selection of gloves and the pre-fight blood test? Pacquaio was down on the scorecards and clearly getting outboxed before the cut even happened.

4.) You forgot to mention that the "Mexican Legend" that Pacquaio "mauled" in the rematch was coming off a lop-sided loss to Zahir Raheem 6 months earlier. Morales lost every round in a fight that he the 8/1 betting favorite it.
                  Morales was even coming down in weight in the rematch after being denied a fight at 135 which is the weight he wanted the fight to be at. You give Pacqauio an excuse why he lost the first fight, but don't state the fact that Morales looked like POW in the rematch at the weigh-in. A fight that the greater majority of NSB agrees that Morales was severely washed up in.

5.) Marquez was knocked down by Freddie Norwood, knocked down by Barrera, and knocked down 4 times (in two fights) against Pacquiao. He was not a finished and aging fighter. He was coming off a controversial decision against Pacquaio just 1 year earlier (A fight YOU scored for Marquez) and two knockout wins over two fighters who had previously never been stopped before. You state it was "only a decision win", but forget that Mayweather also knocked down Marquez. Unlike Pacquaio, however, Mayweather didn't struggle after scoring the knockdown, he dominated!

You pretend to disagree with Mayweather that Pacquaio struggled with Marquez. You give the impression that you believe Pacqauio really won those fights. Well Ronnie, then why did you also score the fight for Marquez?

In the video below, you're on film stating that you (just like Mayweather) thought Pacqauio lost the fight.

Ronnie is at 5:44

6.) Yes, Mayweather weighed in 2lbs more than Marquez, but I fail to see how that gave him a "huge advantage in size". Mayweather has never hydrated beyond 149 at WW in his entire career. Pacqauio entered the ring at 145 against Marquez, who was only 141. Marquez was 146 against Mayweather, who was 149. Both fighters had a weight advantage over Marquez. Let's not be biased, Okay?

I noticed how you failed to mention that Mayweather fought a healthy Oscar at 154 , while Pacqauio fought a drained Oscar at 147. Freddie Roach himself states that Mayweather fought a superior version of Oscar and Hatton, as well. Which is shown in the video below:

7.) Lucky Punch? So you want us to believe that Pacqauio lost because of a lucky punch. Do you also think that Hatton lost to Pacqauio because of a lucky punch as well? Somehow, I don't think so...

8.) Pacquiao starved for days and entered the ring dehydrated, as you claim. Let's pretend this is true. Would you agree that the only reason Oscar lost to Pacqauio was for the same reasons, then?

9.) Which is it Ronnie? Did he starve for days or was it a rigged scale?

Your biased reporting has led to many here at NSB being turned away by your post. Here are some quotes from readers here at NSB after reading your latest "story".

Ronnie, we used to respect you as a writer, but your articles of late are turning every non-biased fan away from you and severely degrading the quality reporting this site used to have. We would all like for you to explain yourself here, in this thread.

you are a hero my friend for risking your account to fight for what is right...
                  good job MY DUDE....

Comment

Lolz. You should also call out Fitzsimmons or whatever the spelling is. Then, call out Perez. Those are Floyd and Cotto nuthuggers.

I don't know how you became a fan of Ronnie. Even the most serious of *******s here are not even a fan except of course when they want to rile up some *****s.

Comment

wait, you respected him as a writer at one point? the fuk is wrong with u?

Comment

Working...
                      X