No announcement yet.

Steve Collins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Collins

Stevo was one of my fav boxers. That was one tough guy! The first one to beat Eubank, officially at least. And the only one to beat Benn and Eubank twice. It's a shame he never fought Roy Jones jr. I believe he and Michalczewski were the only ones who could have beaten him back then. The thing that annoys me is that it's virtually impossible to find any of his fights on the internet, except the one against McCallum where he lost. Not really one of his best efforts. So if anybody knows where I can find some of his fights, tell me.

Steve Collins never received the recognition and respect he deserved because he was white.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      Steve Collins never received the recognition and respect he deserved because he was white.
      LOL

Comment

are u serious?

this **** is getting old. real old.

collins was a good fighter who would give anyone a tough fight cuz of his toughness and chin. but he wasnt a great fighter by any means. jones wouldve made him look ordinary.

Comment

lolol......

Comment

Tunney the comedian, eh. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
              Tunney the comedian, eh. lol.
              Vitali put quite a beating on the love of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                are u serious?

this **** is getting old. real old.

collins was a good fighter who would give anyone a tough fight cuz of his toughness and chin. but i don't really respect him no matter who he beat because i don't like white boxers
                Whoever WINS is the better fighter, not the one who is the race you like.

I notice of your ten favorite fighters on your sig, none are white, and the top 8 are all black. I've never seen you post a positive comment about a white boxer...

Are you a racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore
                  Whoever WINS is the better fighter, not the one who is the race you like.

I notice of your ten favorite fighters on your sig, none are white, and the top 8 are all black. I've never seen you post a postive comment about a white boxer...

Are you a racist?
                  im mulatto myself, my mother is white. so no im not.

the first part i agree with though, however i dont think every single time a white fighter is underrated its due to him being white. thats your problem, u are obsessed with race. im mulatto like i just mentioned so i come across more racism than anyone. u just seem to assume anytime someone says anything negative about a white fighter its cuz hes white.

and as for my list, its true there are mainly blacks in my top 10, its a coinsidence. several non blacks fighters like froch, abraham, adamek and r.marquez just missed the list.

and i say positive things about white fighters all the time. and its bcuz i mean it too, not just to cover up my racism like when u say good things about blacks.

carnivore

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                    Stevo was one of my fav boxers. That was one tough guy! The first one to beat Eubank, officially at least. And the only one to beat Benn and Eubank twice. It's a shame he never fought Roy Jones jr. I believe he and Michalczewski were the only ones who could have beaten him back then. The thing that annoys me is that it's virtually impossible to find any of his fights on the internet, except the one against McCallum where he lost. Not really one of his best efforts. So if anybody knows where I can find some of his fights, tell me.
                    Are you on about the same steve collins that only claim to fame is beating Eubank? And the Benn win dont count does it lol
                    Oh and is this the same Steve Collins that threw away his WBO title rather than face his no1 contender Joe Calzaghe !

Comment

Working...
                    X