Boooo zelenoff!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boooo zelenoff!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riTht0vtHEI

Charlie is so pathetic. He knew he couldn't beat Hillbilly Pimp, so he ducked out on his fight to take on some nobody.

Comment

The joke will be on him when this guy stomps out zelenoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
        Charlie is so pathetic. He knew he couldn't beat Hillbilly Pimp, so he ducked out on his fight to take on some nobody.
        HBP is somebody? no hes not, hes in the same boat as whoever the replacement is, 0-0 record. I say any man who fights against charlie will win, as clearly he is still a boy. Unlike real fighters where you have to worry about it once the bell rings, for charlie you got to just put up with his constant threats and **** talking long before the ring is ever set up.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
          HBP is somebody? no hes not, hes in the same boat as whoever the replacement is, 0-0 record. I say any man who fights against charlie will win, as clearly he is still a boy. Unlike real fighters where you have to worry about it once the bell rings, for charlie you got to just put up with his constant threats and **** talking long before the ring is ever set up.
          HBP has not fought, but is known among the TPS fan community. A lot of fans were really looking forward to this fight, and the way Charlie ducked out of it to fight some nobody really stabs the fans in the back.

Charlie, with his usual class, said on the radio tonight "**** the fans." Oh, yeah?? **** you too Charlie - you little coward.

Comment

u owe me money zakman U better shut ure mouth bittch before I go over to new england and stomp ure ****king face and dont worry about Hillbilly after i win june 20th against robbie.... im a find pimp hopefully my basketball tour stops in arlington texas, ill see wasup at lamar highschool.... thats where Hillbilly lives near, if that fool doesnt stfu I will personally find Him and make Life real difficult for him

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
              u owe me money zakman U better shut ure mouth bittch before I go over to new england and stomp ure ****king face and dont worry about Hillbilly after i win june 20th against robbie.... im a find pimp hopefully my basketball tour stops in arlington texas, ill see wasup at lamar highschool.... thats where Hillbilly lives near, if that fool doesnt stfu I will personally find Him and make Life real difficult for him
              Talk is cheap Chuckles - when it came time to demand your fight with Hillbilly Pimp, you wimped out and did whatever you had to get out of facing him in the ring where it counts.

You have quit again, before the fight even started. You should give me double because you didn't even have the balls to get in the ring with Hillbilly this time.

Comment

Talk is cheap Chuckles - when it came time to demand your fight with Hillbilly Pimp, you wimped out and did whatever you had to get out of facing him in the ring where it counts.

You have quit again, before the fight even started. You should give me double because you didn't even have the balls to get in the ring with Hillbilly this time.
                na bittch he didnt have the balls he talkked shhit to stacey and went On jennas show many times and didnt go On goodsons show as much..... i kept Him On the card stacey wanted to throw him out a LOOOOONG time ago punkk..... but now staceys had enough its done, HBP is gone..... u mutha****king hater clan trying to flip the switch but truth is Pimp backed out and U all know it......

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
                  na bittch he didnt have the balls he talkked shhit to stacey and went On jennas show many times and didnt go On goodsons show as much..... i kept Him On the card stacey wanted to throw him out a LOOOOONG time ago punkk..... but now staceys had enough its done, HBP is gone..... u mutha****king hater clan trying to flip the switch but truth is Pimp backed out and U all know it......
                  Pimp didn't back out, he got REPLACED by Goodson, against his will. He wants to fight you right now, but you're taking on some tomato can.

You're actions speak far louder than your words - you're ducking and running from Hillbilly Pimp, and the fans know it.

Comment

Pimp didn't back out, he got REPLACED by Goodson, against his will. He wants to fight you right now, but you're taking on some tomato can.

You're actions speak far louder than your words - you're ducking and running from Hillbilly Pimp, and the fans know it.
                    ****KKKKKK THE FANS if ure not on the Z train then ****KK U..... anyone whos not my fan Can go ****k themselves...... Stacey is in charge I did what I could to keep Paul ON the card but he crossed the line and stacey doesnt want Him DONE DEAL, out of my control if I was the promotor shhit of course id keep Hillbilly Bittch On the card Just so I can smash His ass.... But stacey doesnt want Him anywhere near fortsmith...... hes done live with It bittch, your gonna see me beating the crap Out of robbie crawley and winning my tps belt either live with it or go Kill Yourself, No ones gonna Miss U

Comment

Working...
                    X