No announcement yet.

I bruised my friends ribs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bruised my friends ribs...

With 16 ounce gloves lol! I brought 2 pairs of my 16 ounce gloves to his house and we were messing around with them pretending like we were going to hit eachother in the face. He wound up hitting me in the face so I hit him as hard as I could with a right cross straight to his ribs it landed perfect. He was like "nah ***** thats enough". Today I noticed he wasn't at school so after school I had gotten online on my video game and asked him why he didn't go to school, he said yesterday after I punched him his chest was hurting so he went to the doctors and found out he had bruised ribs haha.

What a dumbass story , you hit a man in his ribs and he didnt come to school . WOW waist of thread.

Comment

Is your friend a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Count Patron View Post
        Is your friend a girl?
        you ever get a real rib shot???

not fun

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
          you ever get a real rib shot???

not fun
          I can't say I've ever been hit with a "right cross straight" that made it so I couldn't attend college the next day, nor have I ever gone to the doctor for hurt ribs.

Comment

I can't say I've ever been hit with a "right cross straight" that made it so I couldn't attend college the next day, nor have I ever gone to the doctor for hurt ribs.
            right cross str8t...LOL

hahahaha

nice...

Comment

Right cross "straight to his ribs" smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                right cross str8t...LOL

hahahaha

nice...
                Originally posted by Hooks View Post
                Right cross "straight to his ribs" smart guy.
                Sorry I was just poking fun.

Comment

Honestly, thats nothing to be proud of, my brother brused my ribs before and he doesnt even box.....

Comment

jus depends on ur friend if hes eatin the right food to toughen up his body so maybe he isnt a boxer so theres nothing to be proud of

Comment

Working...
                    X