No announcement yet.

John David Jackson - Virgil Hunter give each other props

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    i dont even know why kov or any other boxers picked him to be their trainer LOL.. dude looks like one of those guy trying to sell you a work out program outside of the gym.
    Because he was a very good tech fighter in his time.Might have more to do with it then what you think he looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      JDJ conspired against kovalev 100 percent. He was working the ward behind closed doors.
      Yes you got it!!!!!!!!!! Now take off tinfoil hat because the guy nextdoor is out for nite and not reading your brain waves.

Comment

Originally posted by Shako93 View Post
        Guys a snake he even said it himself way back when they were both working together. He was only with Kovalev because he was a winner.

Yea and show me a top trainer who goes around looking for losers to work with smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
          Remember what happened to Magomed Abdusalamov? JDJ was in his corner that day
          ****. I forgot about that. One of the worst things I've ever watched live in boxing. Reminded me of Kim vs. Mancini, also a complete nightmare for so many involved. That bad part of boxing, she is as harsh as can be.

Comment

Working...
          X