Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder wants 7 million, I want an 11-Inch penis - no chance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn already is a 11 inch penis. and he thinks everyone else is with his 1/100 on fighter top of a ppv weak bill.Stream is the name of this game!

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
      Lol. Hearn already did all that why do you think he made an offer smh. As for Wilder needing 7 million in the same story on this site he said he doesn't fight for money and doesn't need the fight. I guess he is happy with his low7 figure and high six figure pay days. This is a guy who's never even made 1.5 million for a fight
      Deontay Wilder's not going to see $7m to travel, but you're a fool if you think the $3m + US TV is the breakeven point for Wilder-Whyte at O2 Arena.

Even if you pay Whyte $1m (I doubt he gets that much), there's a ton of money in the pot for that fight in the UK and Wilder knows it. Between the potential gate at O2 and a Sky Box Office event featuring a heavyweight title and a Brit, you're looking at a nice take. It's not going to generate the alleged 35 million gbp that Joshua-Klitschko did, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think that Wilder-Whyte couldn't end up doing near 10 million gbp.

Deontay Wilder was a co-promoter for his fights in Alabama, and is likely getting more than just his disclosed purse in New York City; don't kid yourself.

Wilder's not going to travel to the UK, for a voluntary defense, against a Brit who was barely in the WBC's top ten, on short money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        I know some may see this as a negative but I like Wilder's thinking. Now that Floyd is gone there has to be the next American cash cow and Wilder is certainly in the running.

You look back at Floyd's career he was getting 8-10 million dollars fighting Baldimor and Gatti and back then Floyd was barely the A side and wasn't no big huge draw at that time either. FACTS

Now these promoters frowning up at the thought of paying over 5 million dollars. Nah. cut that check!

Wilder is undefeated dam near KO's every oponent and has a decent following building up so his purses should be going up..way up
        He doesn't have a decent following he has 197 thou followers on twitter Tony bellew has 400 thousand lol. His Twitter following is comparable with paul and Calum smith. His purses will go up when he fights someone worth a dam. Hearn is already offering him a career high payday there's no way he's worth 7 mil until he starts generating that amount. No amount of cab drivers he kos will change that

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          What's your point? The Whyte fight for 3 mil is available next. He's barely making a mil fighting on crappy PBC cards against cabbies. Do I need to smack some sense into your dense skull?
          Wilder-Whyte is a bigger fight in the UK than just the $3m being offered to Wilder; on Sky Box Office alone, Matchroom Sport will likely clear more than $4m. A sellout of the O2 at regular prices would be a nice haul too. Add in the Showtime rights fee and the other international TV (primetime in Germany/EU and Africa/Middle Easy can't hurt) and there's a lot of money going unaccounted for.

Why travel to the opponent's home base on short money?

Comment

• People think having a ten incher is a blessing, but it can be a curse as well. A lot of women tell me afterwards I hurt them. Be careful what you wish for.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              People think having a ten incher is a blessing, but it can be a curse as well. A lot of women tell me afterwards I hurt them. Be careful what you wish for.
              Haha, yeah you wish maggot boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by WhitehouseTKO View Post
                I would say Wilder did his job if they gonna go back and rework the offer. Maximize your money! Hearn in a bidding war with himself on this one cause, Wilder is right... He don't need Whyte, let him work up to a mandatory like everyone else. OR Whyte can go out and create some buzz on his own name.
                He does need Whyte if he wants to fight AJ. Wilder is not a name in the US let alone Britain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  Wilder-Whyte is a bigger fight in the UK than just the $3m being offered to Wilder; on Sky Box Office alone, Matchroom Sport will likely clear more than $4m. A sellout of the O2 at regular prices would be a nice haul too. Add in the Showtime rights fee and the other international TV (primetime in Germany/EU and Africa/Middle Easy can't hurt) and there's a lot of money going unaccounted for.

Why travel to the opponent's home base on short money?
                  It is very well known Matchroom get 25% of the net profit of the show and the fighter keeps the other 75%, after the other fighters are paid and Sky Sports have taken their cut. If Matchroom were clearing $4m then Whyte would making $12m based on that logic.

A sell at the o2 doesn't generate more than $3m and 500,000 PPV's at $25 is $12.5m. That's $15.5m where Sky Sports take 40-50% and then marketing and logistical costs as well as the undercard need to be paid. Eddie is not stupid he's not going to give Wilder a guarantee where he could end up losing money. Wilder will still have upside from the PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                    He does need Whyte if he wants to fight AJ. Wilder is not a name in the US let alone Britain.

Look at these soft mofos stalling.

Comment

• title wrecked me

Not sure if I'd want a 11"er to be honest

Comment

Working...
                      X