Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think Canelo would have fared against Trinidad at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    the guys who kd tito werent equipped to follow through (vargas was super green). i feel, again, mho, canelo would get to tito and then end him mid rds.

people think a guy has to bounce around all over the ring in order to be better defensively or have blazing hand speed.

but i must concede that should tito land on canelo, fight can be over as well. i just see canelo having more tools that tito.
    Vargas was young but he wasn't super green.. the guy had been champ for a couple of years, and had wins over winky and ike

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Vargas was young but he wasn't super green.. the guy had been champ for a couple of years, and had wins over winky and ike
      true that.

i mention his greeness due to the way he approached the fight in general. its as if he never watched a second of tito in action. im probably wrong, but it looked as if el feroz couldnt give a shlt about watching film.

imho, i think canelo would be prepared for whatever tito would bring. rendering him a one armed, hook happy headhunter.

just mho.

Comment

Trinidad wins the fight by late TKO, but not before getting dropped himself In the early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          Fair..
          Ggg will be a good measure for 160... i think tito was great, and i still think we havent seen canelos cealing yet, in a couple of years we could be making this comparisons with more arguments in the table....
          yep true that, I support Canelo vs GGG... I think he gonna win.

Comment

Tito was not at his best at 160. Interesting fight at 154 in which I think Tito edges Canelo. The higher the weight, the more it favors Canelo.

Comment

Working...
            X