Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: Kell Brook is 147? No Way - He is My Size!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
    You guys are underestimating Brook, this won't be an easy fight. Also, GGG isnt exactly a 25 year old. He is 34? He is at that boxing age where he can technically just get "old" overnight.
    Luckily he has a string of bums on his win list in case he happens to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Do you think he's going to weigh156 on fight night against Golovkin?
      It doesn't matter what he weighs against Golovkin, excess weight to move up doesn't make him a natural at the higher weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        That's because Golovkin hasn't done anything to deserve negative articles or stories being written about him. But it's patently obvious why you hate him so much.
        Well hate him, and you're his rod handler, so we're all biased!! Good deal

Comment

• I tell every-bady, he iz same size as me

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            It doesn't matter what he weighs against Golovkin, excess weight to move up doesn't make him a natural at the higher weight.
            So the answer is no, Kell won't weigh 156 on fight night. And is it really excess weight, or is Kell just draining himself to make 147?

Comment

• I know there was no internet in hagler and durans day. But do you think hagler got this much criticism for fighting lightweight Duran?
              Probably not. They were going to get a good intruging fight so what's to cvomplaun about!
              Those fighters you want GGG to fight is nelo, bjs, eubank will happen when they're ready. So GGG can fight khan in the mean time if he wanted! What yoiu going to do about it?

Floyd ducked brook, but GGG wont
              Last edited by hugh grant; 08-03-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I know there was no internet in hagler and durans day. But do you think hagler got this much criticism for fighting lightweight Duran?
                Probably not. They were going to get a good intruging fight so what's to cvomplaun about!
                Those fighters you want GGG to fight is nelo, bjs, eubank will happen when they're ready. So GGG can fight khan in the mean time if he wanted! What yoiu going to do about it?

You are a pathetic poster , how you flip flop from fav fighter to hated fighter and the way you justify one and bash the other is abhorrent .

I personally like the Brook fight because Kell is real and is a better class of fighter than all of GGGs resume , but dont talk sht about this being a fair fight , this is no different to any other fighter fighting a guy that is waaaaaay smaller , dont give GGG praise for fighting Brook he is just milking the system , Kell is the one that is stepping up to the plate not Gennady and he should be getting all the kudos , when GGG fights Ward then he steps up but he has already ducked him so maybe if he sees Ward is vulnerable after the Kov fight then he might fight him .

This has NOTHING to do with Floyd but you still shoot your mouth off about him .

Comment

I know there was no internet in hagler and durans day. But do you think hagler got this much criticism for fighting lightweight Duran?

Waaaw! Just....thanks you to my fans!

Zees is true.

Floyd dack zee foight with Kall Bruks but I say "lets foight".

Every-bady dacking Rigandow but I say "lets foight"

I am ready.

Comment

True just like Floyd BLATANTLY ducked Amir Khan you can't dispute it, it's a pity Canelo wasn't lighter but I still think Khan would have got caught and would have gone down KOed the way he was regardless of weight differential but Khan might have been a bit faster on his feet he clearly didn't hold the extra weight as well as Brook has been doing.

Comment

Oh here we go, Floyd the 5 weight champion with no losses ducked brook, but triple asswipe is a champ in ONE weight class is taking such a huge risk lol, beyond pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X