Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people even get excited for Danny Garcia fights now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me there's been a comedic element to some of his recent fights - I go in ready to laugh...for some reason lately I just get a kick out of watching him struggle. It's like why did he even take this fight, and now that he has, what is he doing getting his nose all busted up in process. I think it started with the "I'M COMING HOOMMMEE" promotion for that Herrera fight. Cringeworthy stuff and it's been a running joke ever since - I realize it's just temporary though, I don't really hold it against him either, just waiting for bigger things from him. I got tickets for the fight myself, getting ready for another action-comedy. Danny is tough Guerrero is tough so I think it could be good, he might bust Danny's face up.
    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-08-2016, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      stop living in the past. garcia has been cherry picking for years. he's fighting guerrero for example and he just fought malignaggi. nothing but names. also he turned down the floyd fight when he was at his peak popularity.
      It's funny I remember talking to you last year when PBC was announced and you were complaint about PBC mismatches and you said why isn't Garcia / Peterson or LSC / Mares being made and within 4-5 months both got made and your still bitter and complaining

Garcias Cherry picking ways in the last 10 months has consisted of Peterson, Malinaggi & Guerrero in the same time Frame GGGs has consisted of Monroe, Lemiuex and probably Teureno but not a peep from you

Seriously who in the last year has fought better competition then Danny

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
        King? lol.

He had two good wins against Khan and Matthysse and then fought at catchweights and looked awful in most fights after.

He ducked Postol also who I think beats him.
        Of course he was the king of the division. How can you dispute that?

Khan-Garcia was for the lineage.

Then after that the universal best two fighters at the weight were himself and Matthysse and he beat him. If Danny wasn't the man at 140 then who was?

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          If Golovkin is the most ducked fighter of this generation, Danny Garcia is the opposite.

Everyone wants/wanted a piece, or another piece, of him, which included Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Maidana wanted Garcia for his comeback fight. There was also Broner. Matthysse, Herrera, Khan wanted a rematch.

Garcia thumbed his nose to all of them. He gave retired Erik Morales a rematch without the usual pu55iness.
          where do you get your info bro?!?....you're trying too hard!!...let the hate take it's own course, don't push it because then you begin to say dumb **** like the bs you just posted!!

Swift won the WBC title from the Legend....the Legend wouldn't be the old warrior he is without REAL man balls, heart and pride....so he exercised the REMATCH CLAUSE that was in the contract for their FIRST fight....Angel ASKED for Chino, do your research...but THOROUGHLY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X