No announcement yet.

The reality of the Charleston shooting from a native

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    When the Asian Cho shot up Virginia Tech, he wasn't called a terrorist, he was called a "shooter" and mentally disturbed loner...because he was, same with those bullied kids who shot up Columbine or the mentally disturbed pill addict who shot up the cinema.

When the black Washington snipers were killing people, they weren't referred to as terrorists.

If mass killing it done in the name of Al Qaeda, ISIS or whatever, it's labelled terrorism, as often it's part of a wider campaign of terror.

There's nothing complicated about this, it's a way of helping the public at large to understand the nature of the threat.

That people would try to use it as a stick to beat the media with is just positioning to hurl accusations of racism when in fact the real racists are those wielding the stick.
    You just proved my point. You seem to believe the word "terrorist" is synonymous with Al Qaeda or ISIS which in itself is ignorant. If you don't think this situation was a terrorist act then you are ignorant when it comes to the definition of the word. Did you read the manifesto?

Those Columbine shooters were terrorist thugs too.They ALL were. Not all "mentally ill loners" or people who've been bullied turn into mass murderers. The bigger issue is that they are/were criminals and terrorist.

That "black Washington sniper" was executed. The other is in prison for life without any long debates over their "troubled youth or mental illness." I also noticed how you didn't label either one as mentally ill like you did with the others. You simply said " The black snipers who killed people." It's also not a coincidence that you didn't refer to the others as killers. So thanks again for proving my point.

You're right that it's not complicated. It's easy to see through double standards. I live in this United States. You don't live here so don't even attempt to lecture to me on how stereotypes and words are used here.
    Last edited by joseph5620; 06-21-2015, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Just ask yourself a simple question. If he was Muslim and shot up a white church to start a race war would the person be labeled "Troubled" or "Mentally Disturbed" or "A lone wolf"? White privilege. Would an entire religion have to come on to the news to condem him and say they don't agree with his beliefs? White privilege. Denying racism IS RACISM. If you don't like what I'm saying guess what? **** off because what I am stating are facts. Not opinions. Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Just ask yourself a simple question. If he was Muslim and shot up a white church to start a race war would the person be labeled "Troubled" or "Mentally Disturbed" or "A lone wolf"? White privilege. Would an entire religion have to come on to the news to condem him and say they don't agree with his beliefs? White privilege. Denying racism IS RACISM. If you don't like what I'm saying guess what? **** off because what I am stating are facts. Not opinions. Facts.
        You don't seem to understand what a fact is brother Sharpton.

Comment

I don't like how the liberal media just casually folds this into their ban guns and ban the confederate flag agendas. Going to have to leave my confederate flag t-shirt in the closet for awhile after this one.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Except he said he did it because of race. So we do know.
            Has it been confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I travel around the country both for work and showing horses every year...apart from some great golf courses, South Carolina is an absolute ****hole.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                pffffffffffffffffffftttttt

Comment

Working...
                X