• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post

Dat's how they roll in east-broward.
    derranged is a vegan, drinks pabst blue ribbon, and wears cordoroys

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Seriously. Stop it.

Man , i live in Montreal and thats all you see out there : Skinny jeans + Mohawk.....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Yea your friend _Jamal_ was an annoying little ****. He talked a lot but couldn't do anything else. Glad you finally had the guts to put him in his place.
        Jamal also said that you are a rich over-privileged jerk who wouldn't even give him bus fare much less give him a ride while you passed by in your large, empty limousine.
        Uncle Toms who pretend to be thugs are almost as bad as hipsters.
        Never heard of a Jamal, much less befriended one.

I have heard of a wannabe black who is chilling in Greenwich right now on his father's ranch, eating foods that I couldn't even pronounce. He has the lungs of an asthmatic pussy and gets uptight when people talks about his mulatto nephew. Falsely defensive about the child. His rage stems more from that fact that he's envious of the kid for being half-black, than it does from genuine love for the kid.

As much as you want to be black, I bet it pains you to know that a kaffir shot his load up your sister, miraculously got her pregnant (his **** being so large that it damaged the parts of her insides that are essential for child-bearing), and then bailed on the child only after naming the boy Nigtavius.

The irony of it all is that Nigtavius, who is half black, wishes he was all white.
        You, being all white, wish you were part black.

Self-hatred is common among you bastards.

Comment

You got an address for said ranch? Gonna kidnap Nigtavious' or his mom for ransom.

Comment

i would kick them in the stomach repeatedly

Comment

Working...
            X