Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Wilder but I think this ppv with Fury flops. I think he's worth the price of admission but I don't think he's popular with casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
      Lol, pretty sure he’ll settle for 40-60 though.

Not many people in North America give a f about AJ though. AJ only brings UK fans.
      Not many ppl in North America care about their very own Champion Wilder either
      Hence why he only makes $3m/Fight
      Never sold out an Arena Ever
      Has never done a Ppv event

Comment

Hearn looked like he was going to keel over and die last night lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
          No one knows AJoke in America, look at his Showtime numbers and his Suck Zone numbers
          That's why the fight will be in a UK Stadium

Comment

Wilder knows its the end of his career when he faces joshua so he is making up every excuse not to face him.
            Thinks beating a rusty coke head with zero appeal will make him as much money as facing the King of the division.
            Only half the tickets are sold for his fight with just over 5 weeks to go and will probably do nore than 250k ppv buys lol
            70 dollars a pop x 250k equals 17.5 million dollars then take 50% away for the cable providers which then brings it down 8.75 million dollars ...wilder say 5 million fury 3.75 million .....thats the true the value of this fight and with DAZN now treading all over PPV.....watch PPV be left for dead lol ..thats if fury don't bail out with a fake injury

Comment

Hahaaaa 😂

So Ed don’t like that **** when it’s the other way around 😂! An you the only one who’s constantly mentioning the fight over and over because you FKd up trying to low ball Deontay and most of the public believes y’all dont want to fight DW! Well Mr. Ed your getting a dose of your own medicine drink it!

Comment

wait 60-40 sounds bad but if that 60 is only 3 million thats a joke. no possible way wilder only makes 3 million on a joshua wilder mega fight that is ridiculous. he deserves more then 60-40 if all ur offering is 6 million all together get real

Comment

I don't think there has ever been a fighter more deluded than Wilder. Not Khan. Not Ward. The idiot is a coward who's doing his upmost to make sure the fight never happens. Can't wait for this clown with his joke career to come to an end. Just listening to this embarrassment gives me ****ing aids. And that goes for his freak fans from you know where.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    Not many people in North America gives a F about Wilder either...and I say knowing he's my favorite heavyweight.
                    Agreed. But it’s definitely debatable to an extent.

One could even make the arguement that Fury has carried Wilder through current promotions. He is just difficult to market.

Comment

Beyonce Wildher knows his worth, war Beyonce!

Comment

Working...
                      X