Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Farmer To Gervonta Davis: Why You Not Fighting? I Want You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Farmer To Gervonta Davis: Why You Not Fighting? I Want You!

On Saturday night in Boston, Tevin Farmer retained his IBF super featherweight world title with a spectacular fifth round technical knockout of Northern Ireland's James Tennyson. Southpaw Farmer dominated early, dropping Tennyson with a left to the body in the fourth. One round later Farmer connected with a series of brutal body shots to put Tennyson down again and the fight was waved off.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Farmer is not elite...Tank knocks him out

Comment

Ooh I want you, I don't know if I need you but
      Ooh I'd die to find out
      Ooh I want you, I don't know if I need you but
      Ooh I'd die to find out

Comment

Tank knocks Farmer out, but he needs to go on a diet first.

Comment

I wish we knew what was really going on behind the scenes with the Tank and Floyd situation.

Andrew and Badou don't seem to have problems getting fights.

However, there is something that might be underlying this situation. They could be having problems matchmaking him against favorable comp.

I've noticed the Tank opponents haven't been all that interesting. Pedraza was okay, but Tank hasn't really fought any top talent yet. Who knows?

Comment

You fought in Boston bruh. How much was Tevin purse? he’s been talking like he’s the richest fighter in boxing

Comment

Tank's head is gonna explode reading all these taunts from Farmer.

Comment

Tank, did you read what Farmer wrote about you?
                Did I do wat?
                Read what Farmer wrote about you?
                Farmer did wat? Listen man, stop bombarding me with some new words 'read' and 'wrote' and whatever sht you create, man.

Comment

I really don't think Floyd has a hand in anything like he claims he does. If left up to him, u need to drive Uber and have a paper route to make ends meet.

Comment

Farmer is a good fighter but I think Tank is a better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X