No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley vs Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley vs Marcos Maidana

at 147 who would you guys favor in this match up?
    Tim Bradley
    68.75%
    Marcos Maidana
    31.25%
    Draw
    0.00%

Tim Bradley easy.

Comment

Tim Bradley.

Easy.

Maidana is very overrated for the people.

Broner is sh.it.

And Floyd won easy the second fight

And Maidana weighted 164 pounds against Floyd.

Comment

Maidana faked a back injury twice to get out of a fight he signed to fight Bradley. He then went on to go life and death with Chop Chop Corley and get his ass kicked by Devon Alexander.

Comment

Bradley gets clipped but still gets the W

Comment

Bradley. Don't forget that Maidana struggled with guys like Sotokarass, Alexander, Khan, etc. Bradley would make him look stupid.

Comment

Prime Bradley would make a clown of out the argentinean. too slick

Comment

Depends on what Bradley does.

If he decides to brawl like how he fought Provodnikov, Maidana might get the upset. But we all know why Bradley decided to do something like that. He felt like he wanted to prove something after people call him out on his win over Pacquiao.

Typical Bradley would clown Maidana. Bradley by UD.

Comment

Lmao tim was almost killed by provodnikov, who is half the fighter maidana is. Maidana with robert garcia is a beast who applies intelligent pressure behind a solid well timed jab.

I dont see how trex arm bradley outboxes maidana and i dont see him in a close quarter inside phonebooth fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Platinum View Post
                    Lmao tim was almost killed by provodnikov, who is half the fighter maidana is. Maidana with robert garcia is a beast who applies intelligent pressure behind a solid well timed jab.

I dont see how trex arm bradley outboxes maidana and i dont see him in a close quarter inside phonebooth fight either.
                    Couldn't agree more.

At 140 I don't know and probably edge Tim, but at 147 Maidana was more comfortable and I like him to possibly stop Tim who had all the heart in the world

Comment

Working...
                    X