Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl I met on bumble wants a 3some with her and her husband (pics) ( possible cuck?)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know she’s not hot. I told her I’ve had 3some before but never did. Chalk it up as unfulfilled sexual fantasy. Judge me all you want

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Only one reason another dude share his wife with another man

He wants that tight arsol of urs

Make sure not to let her strangle u in bed
      Sorry mate but It’s happening tonight. And I’m 100 percent straight. I need to experience this before I die. Not gay at all

I’ve given my friends the address incase something goes wrong

Comment

Give her number to Beercules and Punchr and let them tag team her

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Okay guys, I decided to take the plunge. Within an hour I ran into this woman (3/10 maybe lower). Was hoping she wanted to be cucked but it’s looking like a 3some. Need advice how to proceed

Great stuff mate I'd say go for it although it will be an expensive trip as one of the photos says millersville university which happens to be in Pennsylvania usa and you are in Ireland right?

Comment

poor Marisol...

she's gonna be bummed when you end up just banging her husband the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
              Great stuff mate I'd say go for it although it will be an expensive trip as one of the photos says millersville university which happens to be in Pennsylvania usa and you are in Ireland right?
              Does she look Irish to you?

Comment

Cuckolding as a fetish is a form of masochism IMO. Some people get off on being humiliated

I’m on the flip side. I think cheating ****/fantasy is hot from the opposite perspective, as the guy who has seduced/stolen another dude’s girl

Comment

Does she look Irish to you?
                  Why does the first photo say millersville uni under her name. Darren sutherland didnt look irish but he was what's your point?

Comment

I clarified that the guy would not touch me. Don’t act like you’ve never thought about going for something like this
                    Seriously I haven't, yes that's how it starts next thing you know she's like I want you both in me. Then it's a little touch here and there. No thanks unless you're ready to get up and leave if it happens.
                    Hey more power to you if you can do it. It would be stuck in my head and I would probably stay soft lol.

Comment

Question: are you gonna be naked in the same room with another naked guy?

Comment

Working...
                      X