Quigg v Valdez?
      Great suggestion. That's gonna be an awesome fight

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        Great suggestion. That's gonna be an awesome fight
        Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
        Is there a pick 'em this week?

Quigg v Valdez?
        Gonna be Garcia vs Lipinets and Quigg vs Valdez. I did put up a poll yesterday but I'm not sure how many people caught it. We're trying to judge what people think about 2 fights per a week and what sort of level they reckon we should do pick 'ems on. Of the 3 fights polled (the others being Relikh vs Rances and Prograis vs Indongo) Quigg vs Valdez won by a landslide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Nah. There was definitely mistakes... certainly in the number of picks, correct and streaks columns cos when I was going through some of them just didn't add up. One problem was that Bob appears to have inadvertently changed what columns he was putting what information at some point in updating for one of the fights and left some people with more 'correct' than 'total'. I've done my best to iron it out, and there were still some mistakes left where we had scores which were impossible to achieve with the number of picks. - Ganondorf was one of these I think - but it the main after I've PMed people we've been able to work out the problem and it's usually the score that is correct and the 'total' or 'correct' pick #s that were wrong (as in your case).

Either way inputting this amount of data there's bound to be some mistakes which is why I've posted the old table and all the points that have been accrued since - that way anyone can check.

And maybe - one day - I'll think about going through all the old data -ha ha- but I ain't in any hurry.

EDIT: And Szefs score could only be right if he used his x3 on his one wrong pick - which would kinda blow for him I guess ha ha - but maybe I'll ask him..

EDIT: And actually now I'm thinking about it, I've this sinking feeling that Bob credited me with a successful x2 pick in one of the first fights this year that I didn't remember putting a mult. on. As a player at the time I didn't even bother checking just accepted the points and kept my head down... but now my position's changed a bit, dammit. I may have to do this ish...
          Yea it was only the #picked and #correct that I thought was off before when bob was running it.And yea no need to be in any hurry at all to fix that as I also think score's were correct.As far as your pick you have proven to be honest(admitting you picked Eubank but was banned so you did not lose anything)so I have NO DOUBTS you will get it right if its not.Whoops that was siablo who admitted that but still have NO DOUBTS over your honesty.And that's face it ALL of us who are really into this are playing against ourselves to prove we know as much as we think so cheating would be a HUGE waste of time and there is no money in this.
          Last edited by john l; 03-07-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Oh don't worry John. There will be times when you have to chip in when things get hectic.
            I tried last night.I never made a thread with a poll before but last night I thought I would try and DO SOMETHING and made one for the 2nd fight this week. But one of you guys had already done it but it had made its way back to page 4.lol well I tried

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              I tried last night.I never made a thread with a poll before but last night I thought I would try and DO SOMETHING and made one for the 2nd fight this week. But one of you guys had already done it but it had made its way back to page 4.lol well I tried
              Nothing hard to it. Just copy paste and edit.

Comment

Nothing hard to it. Just copy paste and edit.
                You will find out soon how computer illiterate I am lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                  You will find out soon how computer illiterate I am lol.
                  Aint no problem. Happy to help whenever you need it.

Comment

Aint no problem. Happy to help whenever you need it.
                    Thx and I will lol.

Comment

• What fight did I miss? Most cats got 7 I only got 6 picks?

WutUpWitDat?

Comment

Working...
                      X