No announcement yet.

Haters clowning on Hot WWE Shasha Banks husband because he looks like TAGO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I agree. Even though I like pale goth chicks, Paige just doesn't do it for me. She's pretty average and her voice and personality are annoying.

The hottest are Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Maryse, Lana, and Alicia Foooooooooox.

I think even Nia Jax is hotter than Paige. Her ass weighs more than my whole body, but I'd tap it. A women that big has gotta be fun in bed.
    call me crazy but i prefer brie over nikki. something about obviously fake **** doesnt do it for me. But she does seem more open when it comes to sex stuff than brie

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      call me crazy but i prefer brie over nikki. something about obviously fake **** doesnt do it for me. But she does seem more open when it comes to sex stuff than brie
      Brie is hot, I just like thicker curvy women.

Nikki has bolt ons, but the rest of her body is curvy as well.

Brie seems like a cooler, more fun person though.

Comment

hectari always hating on the asian brothas

Comment

that chicks face looks beat to plastic.

Comment

I liked her better with a natural hair colour and not the ridiculous coloured OTT wigs, but she's still fine, can't believe she ended up with some needle dicked Asian male-seamstress. I'm going to go and twitter bully him right now.

Comment

I like Sasha Banks but i think it's cos she looks like a hot little tranny sometimes.

Comment

She aint all that dude. I was expecting some bomb btch.

Her face is below average and **** is too small. She is a 5.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  She aint all that dude. I was expecting some bomb btch.

Her face is below average and **** is too small. She is a 5.
                  She aint the hottest but her personality and her aura is above any other diva man, thats why she is the most popular one, its the it factor.

But its messed up how she even knows her husband is not handsome and kept him on the low for a while.

She must really love him though she could have married some handosme famouse or rich dude, but she chose some Tago looking failed wrestler who is now working as a nurse.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    She aint the hottest but her personality and her aura is above any other diva man, thats why she is the most popular one, its the it factor.

But its messed up how she even knows her husband is not handsome and kept him on the low for a while.

She must really love him though she could have married some handosme famouse or rich dude, but she chose some Tago looking failed wrestler who is now working as a nurse.
                    An Asian male working as a nurse? Must be Filipino.

Comment

That's different though, she's not a man. Men are visual/superficial. Women... not as much. Dude just looks like some everyday dude, its not like he looks like Sloth from The Goonies.

Comment

Working...
                      X