No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Might have been my girl, sounds like something she'd do. BUT i was in the sticks of Wisconsin, aka a real white suburb. I am really pale, but I look def. Mexican so maybe it was real life racism
    haha that's even funnier if it was actual racism.

Comment

• El-blanco, you'll be glad to hear that I am getting a tat soon too. How many do you actually got? This will be my 8th.

Comment

Might have been my girl, sounds like something she'd do. BUT i was in the sticks of Wisconsin, aka a real white suburb. I am really pale, but all my ****ty tats besides like two are hidden (one of the ones not hidden is the name of a man though, probably explained that bit of genius before, but the other one is an outline of TX, so skinshead would approve) but I look def. Mexican so maybe it was real life racism
        hahahahaha I remember that

Comment

• You guys drinking? I am

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            You guys drinking? I am
            I am drinking some beers now, got my day drink on earlier but keeping it mellow now.

Comment

El-blanco, you'll be glad to hear that I am getting a tat soon too. How many do you actually got? This will be my 8th.
              I've never counted but I'd say about 50. They are mostly big pieces. It basically looks like I'm wearing a turtle neck and gloves when I take my shirt off lol. They're all faded into one another. I could never imagine doing it again. I haven't got one in close to two years when I was in San Juan. I think I got so many as an outlet for how demented my mind was at the time with all the **** I was doing. Now that I'm not involved in all that stuff I don't feel the need for them anymore. I don't regret any, they definitely represent a very pivotal crazy point in my life which has shaped me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                You guys drinking? I am
                I will be soon beerbro. Still got some paperwork to finish then I'm getting a nice buzz.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  I will be soon beerbro. Still got some paperwork to finish then I'm getting a nice buzz.
                  Let Brush do it for you with his 2nd grade handwriting

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I've never counted but I'd say about 50. They are mostly big pieces. It basically looks like I'm wearing a turtle neck and gloves when I take my shirt off lol. They're all faded into one another. I could never imagine doing it again. I haven't got one in close to two years when I was in San Juan. I think I got so many as an outlet for how demented my mind was at the time with all the **** I was doing. Now that I'm not involved in all that stuff I don't feel the need for them anymore. I don't regret any, they definitely represent a very pivotal crazy point in my life which has shaped me.
                    Holy ****, I didn' think it was that high lolol. Mine are all just BS that i think are funny or from my junky days.

I'm thinking of getting the Clorox logo but with the letters being Bleach and under it put in the same typeface "Your Works". IDK where though.

oh so you got like em all the way up your neck or just the shoulder area?

Comment

• Think im gonna get some blue moon, I got oranges lol. Plus i got $$ today, so I needa waste some.

Comment

Working...
                      X