• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Firing them up to come out and vote.
    I knew youd be here white knighting them again

Comment

What are the ramifications of this policy? How will it affect trans people?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        It's not always that simple. There are people born all kinds of different ways.

Hermaphrodites are very real. Some people are born with both male and female genitalia.

There are people as a female down there, but with an XY chromosome, and with no womb or ovaries inside. Some are born with only 45 chromosomes. That have female genitalia, but no ovaries, no puberty, and no menstruation.
        Some are born with 47 chromosomes (xxx). They are either normal female or some are mentally handicapped.
        Some are born with male genitalia but do not produce sperm and have a reduced sex drive.
        Some have 47 chromosomes and can be either xyy or xxy.
        Some are born with 48 or 49 chromosomes.

Just saying, the outside doesn't always match the inside. Some people have the genitalia of one sex, but their insides are more of the opposite sex.
        … Not to mention, what will happen to true hermaphrodites?
        what percent of the population is that and what is the injustice? that they have to tick a male or female box on a piece of paper?

leftists love to say the world is laughing at us because we elected donald trump but they are the ones that constantly make stupid **** like trans rights a national crisis.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          Interesting link, thanks

Comment

Gotta love Trump. The world is in a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              This sh^t is so dumb. Idk why this is even a thing. Your sex is merely a fact at your birth. If you "feel" like a boy or girl at some future date fair play to you. But that doesn't change the fact you had a dick or p#ssy at birth.

And if this becomes a thing why are we even issuing birth certificates. What if I don't "feel" like I weighed 18lbs when I was born? What if I don't "feel" like I was born in March? What if I don't "feel" like I'm the age I am thus the year I was born is bs? What if I don't "feel" like my mom or dad is realllllllly my mom or dad cuz I had a sh^tty childhood or w/e?

This is a stupid ass debate. Fair play to feel however you feel, but facts are still facts & if this is a real problem a birth certificate becomes a nothing type thing cuz all the info on it can be disputed over ones feelings.
              Good words on the Globalist bullsheeit!! ……….Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Promises made
                Promises kept
                I used to work with this gay girl that's from small town Oklahoma, the type that just looks and dresses like a boy. We're cool, still friends on Facebook.

She was hardcore pro-Trump in 2016-early 2017, and was constantly posting all the stuff you'd expect. Posts about how Muslims are going to ignore the constitution and overrun America and Trump is right to ban them. Posts about what a terrible QB Kap is and that NFL players need to listen to Trump and stop protesting. Milo video, stuff about radical black feminists... all of the stuff you see here in the lounge.

Then the day came where Trump signed the transgender military ban, and she posted this like three page long thing about how wrong Trump was and that she couldn't believe he could do this to the LGBTQ community.

One of the most epic things I've seen transpire on Facebook, truly.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I used to work with this gay girl that's from small town Oklahoma, the type that just looks and dresses like a boy. We're cool, still friends on Facebook.

She was hardcore pro-Trump in 2016-early 2017, and was constantly posting all the stuff you'd expect. Posts about how Muslims are going to ignore the constitution and overrun America and Trump is right to ban them. Posts about what a terrible QB Kap is and that NFL players need to listen to Trump and stop protesting. Milo video, stuff about radical black feminists... all of the stuff you see here in the lounge.

Then the day came where Trump signed the transgender military ban, and she posted this like three page long thing about how wrong Trump was and that she couldn't believe he could do this to the LGBTQ community.

One of the most epic things I've seen transpire on Facebook, truly.
                  They don't care as long as it's the other group. But as soon as it affects them they start to care. It never crosses their mind that if he goes after one group he'll eventually come for theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    I knew youd be here white knighting them again
                    Who is he firing up though?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Who is he firing up though?
                      Maybe hes trying to fire up the Christian Right who's trying to save them from plague and self destruction

Comment

Working...
                      X