No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford vs Alexander Besputin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford vs Alexander Besputin

Besputin is 11-0. How are they going to sell that one?

You just answered your own question.

Comment

He's fighting 3 times next year they say so at least the first one you know is in house probably mean machine egis, but 2nd and 3rd are gonna be hard to sell the public on if its another no name russian.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        He's fighting 3 times next year they say so at least the first one you know is in house probably mean machine egis, but 2nd and 3rd are gonna be hard to sell the public on if its another no name russian.
        Crawford needs to fight either Spence, Thurman, Porter, Garcia or Pacquiao next year. He has to get at least 1 of those guys in 2019.

Comment

What's the scouting report on this guy? Is he another Lipinets?

Comment

His supporters will find a way. 'Hes unbeaten, had a solid amateur career, passes the eye test (they'll say that automatically), he's fought at 154 so is the bigger man, hes ranked in the top 20 (so its a step up from last fight)' by the time the propaganda machine kicks into gear people will see it as a real test

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
              Crawford needs to fight either Spence, Thurman, Porter, Garcia or Pacquiao next year. He has to get at least 1 of those guys in 2019.

I think Arum can somehow lure in Danny Garcia since he just lost to Porter. They could put up big money and another title shot, I don't see how Danny/Haymon would turn that down.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                His supporters will find a way. 'Hes unbeaten, had a solid amateur career, passes the eye test (they'll say that automatically), he's fought at 154 so is the bigger man, hes ranked in the top 20 (so its a step up from last fight)' by the time the propaganda machine kicks into gear people will see it as a real test
                I never thought we would ever agree so much lol. Solid post.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  I think Arum can somehow lure in Danny Garcia since he just lost to Porter. They could put up big money and another title shot, I don't see how Danny/Haymon would turn that down.
                  Arum doesn't want tha fight. He said Garcia and Porter aren't elite.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    The issue seems to be that Arum doesn’t think much of Porter or Garcia. He seems to only want to match Crawford with Spence. Pacquiao never seemed interested in the Crawford fight at this point in his career & will likely be fighting Mayweather next year instead. I can’t really blame him due to how much money would be involved. And Thurman is a question mark at this point. If he still looks very good in his comeback I think Arum would want that fight too.

Comment

Working...
                    X