No announcement yet.

Great moment between Eddie Hearn and Nkosi Solomon after he lost his pro debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    That alone should have told Eddie that this fighter is not in a place (mentally) to be receiving this info. But, it's clear Eddie is doing this for the camera and ignoring the fact that the kid doesn't wanna be standing there hearing that, nor is it doing anything to help him while he's distraught.
    Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
    yep, pure publicity stunt, totally mugging the camera....advice is best when it's discrete
    the usual suspects criticizing every little thing hearn does

lmao females

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Idk if thats all that great a moment. I watched this yesterday on YT & thought it was an interesting moment for sure doe.

And it was kinda f#cked up Hearn said if you lose your next fight your career is over. Which isn't even true necessarily although I took the real meaning of that to be "your DAZN/Matchroom USA" career is over. Granted its a hard trivia question to name the guy who lost his first 2 fights to become the most notable/famous guy in boxing, but that doesn't mean its not possible still.
      http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/3890

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        the usual suspects criticizing every little thing hearn does

lmao females
        Lol @ this^ insecure bytch. Can't handle objective commentary and isn't intelligent enough to understand what it means.

Creepy how many people treat their minds like cheap p*uusy and give it away to someone like Eddie Hearn.

Comment

If this kid can't handle this peptalk then he should be in professional boxing.

Comment

Is there footage of the fight anywhere? Can't find it on YouTube. I don't get why Eddie Hearn keeps comparing the lad to AJ. He's similar height and weight to David Haye. On the small side compared to the real Heavyweights.

Comment

it would be unfair to write him off after one fight, some greats have lost early on but he really did look awful, shockingly bad.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                Is there footage of the fight anywhere? Can't find it on YouTube. I don't get why Eddie Hearn keeps comparing the lad to AJ. He's similar height and weight to David Haye. On the small side compared to the real Heavyweights.
                Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                it would be unfair to write him off after one fight, some greats have lost early on but he really did look awful, shockingly bad.
                I was looking for the fight also but couldn't see it anywhere on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  That dude was a trivia question some cat was asking about quite awhile back lol.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=720469

Thats the most famous dude who lost 18 fights to begin his career. But I bet there is a more famous dude who only lost his first two.

Randomly Henry Armstrong didn't lose his first 2 fights, but he lost 3 of his first 4 fights. And he's gotta f#cking be the biggest name, most famous boxer to do that cuz that sh^t is so nuts I'm not sure I'm aware of another 3 weight division champion who's done that at all & Armstong held 3 different weight division belts at the same time he was such a bad mfer....and that sh^t was in the old school 8 years just to make it a lil more bad mfer-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    That dude was a trivia question some cat was asking about quite awhile back lol.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=720469

Thats the most famous dude who lost 18 fights to begin his career. But I bet there is a more famous dude who only lost his first two.

Randomly Henry Armstrong didn't lose his first 2 fights, but he lost 3 of his first 4 fights. And he's gotta f#cking be the biggest name, most famous boxer to do that cuz that sh^t is so nuts I'm not sure I'm aware of another 3 weight division champion who's done that at all & Armstong held 3 different weight division belts at the same time he was such a bad mfer....and that sh^t was in the old school 8 years just to make it a lil more bad mfer-ish.
                    ****, Bro I thought you were joking

SSR lost his first 2 fights.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/528191

Comment

You guys can say what you want about Eddie Hearn, but this was gold right here. And Hearn kept the guy up and running even when he could have crashed and burned. Props to Hearn and hopefully the fighter can come back from this.

Comment

Working...
                      X